Naked, Oily Man Attacks Police With Nunchuks

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Sully, 17 Jun 2006.

1. Sully

Sully Unregistered

Police in Charleston say a naked man exposed himself to his neighbor, then later attacked officers with nunchucks.

Police say 49-year-old Rudolph Claude Smith went next door to his neighbor's house to borrow some oil for a workout. While he was in the neighbor's home, police say Smith took off his clothes and asked the neighbor to "oil him up."

According to a police report, Smith attacked officers with nunchucks when they came to his home to make an arrest. They also say the oil made it hard for them to get a good grip on him.

He's now in jail awaiting a bond hearing.

http://wusatv9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=47869

2. oh my goodness. that's too great. [​IMG][​IMG]

oily naked man + numchucks = gold

3. I hate to be a sourpuss, but could you avoid posting completely OT stuff like this in the future? It's funny and all... This is just not the place for it.

Well, that's my opinion anyways. What do others think?

4. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

[​IMG] Wow, the bizarre nature of the incident has me laughing my guts out. [​IMG]

5. maybe there could be a new topic in the index for non-tetris posts to filter out such info from the more tetris-related posts?

i don't mind reading OT stuff but i do mainly come here for the tetris stuff.

that's my two cents,

deepdorp

6. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

7. Sully

Sully Unregistered

I have no problem with this. I actually debated whether or not to post it since the entire board is Tetris discussion, but in the end I decided that to was just too funny to keep to myself.

Nicholas- please delete this thread so we can get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

8. eh, it amuses me too much to just delete, but i guess if you want me to. you sure?

references to "Talk about anything related to Tetris or just whatever." off topic is completely legit here, as well as pretty much everything else.

in addition, i don't really think this sort of ot talk really detracts from the overall discussion. i don't really see any need for its deletion, but i spose it's up to the author.