SNESOT - Incoming tourney.

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by Omio9999, 19 Jun 2016.

1. Yes, I know, this is technically advertising too, but whatever.

Alright, so I'm with the SNES Online Tournament community. They'd suffered an attack semi-recently, and the Tetris scene there has dwindled before the attack. It's seeing a little bit of attention again, but I don't want to see my finals be boring.

I've been the best competitive Type-A Tetris player on SNESOT for a while, and I figured to go "looking for trouble", in a sense.

As of the previous (current lack of a) edit, there are four people signed up, including myself.

If anyone wants to help fill up a strange niche (especially if you prove to be better!), head on over to SNESOT, join the shenanigans, and if you manage to kick me away from the finals, that's publicity to TC ultimately.

The tourney in question is starting June 27th, so there's time to familiarize yourself with "Tetris+Dr. Mario" and get yourself fully set up before then.

Qlex and Muf like this.
  2. I know, double-posting. This is extra anyways.
    It seems like Fank, the tournament admin, has fallen off, so signups seem to be extended for now, but I don't know now when the signups WILL close.