Records: [TAP] Death

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 9 Aug 2006.

1. My arcade joystick record is, I think 402. However, for some reason with an iBuffalo USB SNES controller I got this (2016-12-02):
    0109.png
    The only problem with the SNES controller is pressing down fast enough, hence the awful time. Still, I thought I would put this up for your amusement and facepalming.

Qlex and Jii like this.
  2. Jii

Jii

0286.png

panic mode game over

Qlex and FeV like this.
  3. Muf

Muf

Thanks! :) Got a third m the other day, but no improvement that time.

4. FeV

FeV

Wow. 499 to 717, possibly the biggest leap in death mode I've seen on here; amazing! Good on you for not panicking earlier like most of us do ;)

5. Jii

Jii

Tbh I don't really post every new record, because I'm lazy.

6. FeV

FeV

Hm, I'm surprised you didn't post your first M at least. Either way, still a very nice record for sure :)

7. GM @ 06:03:83

GyRo, Svavar, PARTY MAN X and 3 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

GM @ 05:55.96

FeV, GyRo, Qlex and 1 other person like this.
  9. orz

orz

hell yeah

10. Nice mountain climbing ;)

11. This is from a month back or so. I still haven't broken 400, but I'm hoping to soon.

377 @ 3:06:61

Attached Files:

Qlex likes this.

12. 685 - 4:27:51
    Everything after 500 is pure FLOW

Qlex likes this.
  13. 2017 is looking good. Day 2 PB:

[​IMG]

GM @ 05:50:48

FeV and Archina like this.
    Archina, Muf, FeV and 1 other person like this.
  15. Shit just got real.

FreakyByte and FeV like this.
  16. FeV

FeV

Hmm, everyone is cutting times like nobody's business... it's time to get serious >:(

17. Nah, NOW it got real. :p

Qlex, JBroms and FeV like this.
  18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Finaly...It took you 7 years. Congratz for being today the only one player here who beats me everywhere.
    I can't come back on DEATH, I am trying but I can not.

19. Muf

Muf

Only solution: get a PCB.

20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

That's reminds me when I was Gm in 10:45 on TGM1. I was thinking that getting a PCB would allow me to get sub 10:30.
    If I was DEATH GM in 4:58 and Kevin at 4:45, here I would believe that MAME prevents me to beat Kevin and his PCB, but we both play like shit so the PCB just bring him a superficial bonus confort compared to my conditions.

I will certainely not get PCBs in 2017 where I am playing less and less and progressing less and less. Too late :)
    My priorities now are : move tomorow to my new town, find a flat in this town where there is no available flat (because of fucking austrians), get a immigrant card, change my FR car plate to HU, open a 2nd Hungarian bank account, start my intensive formation in my new job (in both ENG/HU), start learning Russian, work on my new personnal project...

AnnaMaus and FreakyByte like this.