24 is back!

Thread in 'Discussion' started by tetrisdude, 15 Jan 2007.

1. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

I know this is a tetris forum, but how many people here watch 24...

2. Not me. I don't watch anything non-tetris...

3. never got into it here

4. mat

mat

haha, for a second i thought perhaps they had some tetris in the premier... oh well...

5. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

To me, 24 means "I need to make another tetris to finish line clear mode".

6. That would be cool, no ?

7. tepples

8. Cubicz

Cubicz Unregistered

I don't watch television, it seems silly. And is 24 like really a 24 hour thing? when do they sleep? 8 hours of that would be everyone sleeping or they'd have to take no-doze towards the end. What happens?

9. tepples

There are also 24 different time zones. It's never bedtime in (for example) London, Los Angeles, and Sydney at the same time. If one character is asleep, another is awake. And yes, caffeine probably plays a role (not Nick).

10. Cubicz

Cubicz Unregistered

I would definitely watch it if he was. He could just follow the protagonist around carrying a can of cocaine which in news not worthy of its own thread, this drink that I know some of us drink was slammed by a bunch of doctors and stuff.

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_6870.aspx

because it encourages actual drug use, of all things. [​IMG]

11. shhhh! i don't want people finding out it was me.

12. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

ill take these responses as a no.. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Oh well, if any of you guys were to watch, something on television, this would be the greatest thing to watch. TRUST ME! [​IMG]

13. Better than CSI ? Better than Full Metal Alchemist ? Better than Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex ? BETTER THAN COWBOY BEBOP ?!

14. lost pwns everything. and don't get get me started on my theories.

15. tepples

Why? Because the title is made out of tetromino names? [​IMG]

16. you know, i hadn't actually thought about that. but that's just one more reason...

i strongly advice everyone to start watching it if you haven't already when it begins again in april. it's just that good.

17. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

sorry caffeine, i completely disagree.

I know plenty of lost fans including myself, but as soon as i started watching 24..I was speechless.

No other show compares.

18. Yeah, I am a lost kind of guy also.

Sorry, no 24 for me.

- Jono

19. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

you know guys, i'm just fine watching The Office.

20. Cubicz

Cubicz Unregistered

I bought Family guy at K-mart, so whenevr I want to be really lazy and do something really relaxing I watch that, and it's *almost* guaranteed good television. Rather than going, I want to watch TV now, whats on? a doco on zebras and Queer as Folk. I might start watching some of these shows and remember what time they are because I am getting a little sick of family guy.

But I think television is a bad thing mostly.