"8-bit" Tetris on GameTap.

Thread in 'Discussion' started by lee n, 5 Dec 2006.

1. i was looking at that. do you know if there are any other features to gametap for this game than just playing it straight up? (i.e. leaderboard, vs., etc.).

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

That's the BPS Famicom version where A is hard drop and Down is rotate, right?

3. That's the one. And if you look at the screenshot, it looks like the player thought A was rotate and Down was drop. [​IMG]

4. "it looks like the player thought A was rotate and Down was drop."

lol. why are the guys who write reviews and stuff so bad at tetris!?

5. To his credit, check out the crap he was bombarded with... A bunch of S and Z pieces, clearly at the beginning, without any L J or T pieces to tuck under the overhang. He's still terrible, but dear god that randomizer is bad. 9 pieces in and only 4 piece types have appeared.

...Maybe he was subtly making a point?

6. tepples

"Memoryless" (as LJ calls it) is nearly universal outside TGM and the Guideline. I've had S and Z starts just as bad as that one.

7. Oh, believe me, I've got my fair share of 8 O blocks in a row (in the middle of a game... not the beginning).

8. No clue, apparently I'm not welcome on GameTap.

9. tepples

How much does immigration cost?

10. Privacy and democracy.

I do not want to move to the United States.

11. We've got plenty of democracy to go around up here in Canada. Seriously, we have way more than 2 political parties that aren't a joke.