A Goofy idea

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Nick15, 4 Jun 2006.

1. Nick15

Nick15 Unregistered

Since a lot of Japanese players are naming themselves TGM_something, maybe some of us would come up with our own prefix. I dunno, like TC_something? Maybe this is just a silly idea and not worth your attention...

2. Its not that bad at all, I would do it. But at the momment im only an advid 'Cultris' player, more people from this site should check it out.

[MODDED]

- Jono

3. But, I'm a TGM player and a TC poster.

TC-TGM-CT

Hmm....

4. Sully

Sully Unregistered

I'm in. TC-Sully coming right up.

5. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

Brilliant. I'm in.

6. Sully

Sully Unregistered

I simply CANNOT play keyboard-based tetris. I need a controller/joystick and buttons.

7. okay cool. the tc clan. =] i'll join.

name=caffeineTC

8. Sully

Sully Unregistered

Oh, I like the TC on the end better.

9. jjdb210

jjdb210 Unregistered

Not that I want people to start doing this, but I wonder what Nintendo would do is everyone started prefixing their names based on BlockStats...

BS ! BS ! BS !

For some reason, I just don't think they would be pleased.

10. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

USB gamepad and joy2key anyone?

jjdb210: BS means Satellaview.

11. Shirase

Shirase Unregistered

Hmmm....Shirase TC? TC Shirase?

I think it sounds better at the end.

12. Nick15

Nick15 Unregistered

I think it works better on the front; it's easier to spot us TC players, and blockstats would make finding TC_ players really easy as well. Just type "TC"! [​IMG]

13. Guest

Guest Unregistered

In the T vein Im officially TNT Millar in honour of my personal favorite tetris, The New Tetris. Name = TNT-Millar.

14. Josh

Josh Unregistered

I'm in as TC Josh. Look for me online mostly between 1:00 to 2:15 in the GMT-8 time zone.

15. Brutus

Brutus Unregistered

On Cultris, some guy was a member of the TC clan... apparently it was 'Turtle Clan' =/

16. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

As long as it's not the "Kuklos" clan. It was hard for me to explain to my parents what a gaming clan is, especially given the word's association with the KKK.

17. I do not think that there are any clans going on cultris at the moment, and not being rude if there is I am pretty sure that they are not all that great at playing the game - bpm way under 100

If anyone starts a new account I'll wipe mine and start again as TC-Jono

- Jono

18. Brutus

Brutus Unregistered

lol A^2 is a currently HUGE clan on Cultris... I've seen about 10 members. Stands for Ann Arbor, Michigan.

19. Come to think of it a do remember a few with the names starting like that, but I thought they where just where defult names.

As I said earlyer these guys are pretty much still noobs so ain't to much point in having a noob clan going around trying to beat people.

Lol, take on all 10 at once!

- Jono

P.S what is your name on cultris

20. Brutus

Brutus Unregistered

I am [NH] Brutus, but I'm only in a clan because me and my friends (we all suck) were trying to beat the Ann Arbor clan.

I'm horrible, not really worth anyones time. My average bpm is like, 55 =/