BIG mode interest?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by aperturegrillz, 8 Oct 2008.

1. I'm not too skilled at regular-sized tetris (just broke level 400 in TAP master) but I've been playing a lot of BIG mode lately. I wondered if anyone else here had an interest in big mode.

I just survived for over 15 seconds in the Shirase 1300 roll in texmaster. I'm happy.

I'm still working on completing Heboris master G4 in big mode with either DRS or ARS.

If nobody else is interested in big mode, well, it's your loss.

2. I learned ARS by playing Master-G1 in Heboris in big mode. As you learn rotation tricks and wallkicks, improvement is quite obvious due to the small margins of error allowed in big mode.

3. Oh thanks ct, I hadn't seen that thread. Guess I'll have to work on TAP, I can only get to grade 4...

4. Muf

Muf

I used to focus on BIG mode a lot when I still played Heboris. My record for the Shirase roll is 30 seconds [​IMG].

5. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I'm not really a fan of one preview no hold BIG mode so I guess I prefer the Ti style Shirase staff roll. I did play a lot of 5 width and BIG mode on a certain handheld clone that recently stopped development, and yeah it's pretty addicitng. My little brother (10 year old) is actually really awesome at these lower widths (with hold and 3 previews), though he prefers to play on a gamepad.

6. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Was this supposed to be a subtle "Tepples, get back to work on Lockjaw already!" jab? [​IMG]

7. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Haha, I didn't think you'd spot that tepples. I was more referring to the clone by meraman, but left it intentionally vague to see if it'd catch your attention. Yeah, I've been waiting for LJ updates for the sake of updates. [​IMG]