girlfriend mad she's less important than tetris (A SURVEY)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by cosmonaut, 14 Jun 2006.

1. cosmonaut

cosmonaut Unregistered

yeah, so i tolerate a lot of scowls from my girlfriend while i'm getting in "just one last game, i promise this time!!" or when i'm playing touch (ah, pun intended) or puzzle (i guess pun intended again) in bed. Anyone else got this problem?

and then i'm wondering if anyone else plays drunk? i USED to play drunk a lot but recently i've been curbing that habit. With every glass of vodka my rating usually went down about a hundred points BUT in the beginning it would go up a bit as i relaxed...

are there any women on this bulletin board? there's something real attractive about the idea of a girl beating me in tetris -- sometimes i'll play Yinzi or missytoe (who i presume are girls) and, you know, i dont' get chubs but the idea of hot tetris babes.... i can dream.

{EDIT} GIRLFRIEND not happy about reading latest post about her. Ha! i let her read it because i thought she had a sense of humor....

...ahhhh, 'the girls of tetris gone t-spun'.....

2. Yes, I kind of had that "one more game" problem with my old girlfirend (note the word old).

As for drinking and playing the game, well yeah I do it sometimes but I preffer to have a smoke if the games stressing me a bit and a few more after that and yes my rating also drops.

Ah what fun tetris is.........

- Jono

3. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

Have none of you tried mixing intimacy with gaming?

Just asking. I'm going to take a stab at saying that you probably shouldn't inquire about it if she doesn't bring it up.

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Tobacco or pot?

5. Guest

Guest Unregistered

I dont smoke cigarettes.

So....... [​IMG]

- Jono

6. knows i like tetris, but i don't think she knows how much. [​IMG]

also to answer your question, yes-- babes do play tetris. for example, i used to play tetris live with <a href="http://www.gamertagpics.com/users/m/ma/madagabb/">this person</a>-- until i got out of the whole tetris worlds live stage. she wasn't bad.

7. Guest

Guest Unregistered

Just tell your girlfriend that you're gonna play "Tetris" with her. You put the long stick in the big hole and garbage spews out of your opponent for the win.

8. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Unregistered

above post was mine...stupid cookie not working...

9. tepples

You can even get her familiar with some of the deep secrets of SRS (Sex Rotation System) by asking if you can finger her first, explaining how a middle finger piece figures into a T-spin triple.

10. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

I wouldn't have claimed it. <o.O>

11. But what did you do before Tetris, cuddle her the time you play now or just stared at a tv. If last option i don't see a problem.

If i play Tetris, my girlfriend either plays another game on her DS, challenges me for a game, goes behind the pc, watches tv, reads a book, plays the gamecube or plays the PS2. You can't expect from each other that you have to entertain eachother 24/7. Learn to entertain yourself [​IMG]

And yes, i drink and game [​IMG]

12. jjdb210

jjdb210 Unregistered

The Girl isn't allowed to touch my DS to play tetris... Can't risk the wifi rating, or anything of the sort... I also try to make sure not to have it near me when she's around, that way I don't end up in that situation [​IMG].

13. tepples

As long as she doesn't log on to Wi-Fi or choose Erase Data she can't do anything to affect your rating. Tell her she can only play standard vs. CPU.