Hello

Thread in 'Discussion' started by sjoecool1991, 6 Apr 2007.

1. Hi, I am new, I just registered here.

I have always been a fan of Tetris, though i probably will never be as good as all you guys.

I have been reading this forum for about a month, but never joined.

I got Heboris recently, and I tried out 20G mode, and after a couple days, I got about 50K points, and I have the sav file of the replay if you want to see it.

I have been looking everywhere for the Heboris unofficial update, and how to install it, and no luck, all the links in the thread here are dead.

So if anyone has it please share [​IMG]

2. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

Hello, saw you posting over Youtube asking Kotetsu about the graphical change in Heboris.

UNOFFICIAL expansions can be found here, contributed, and user uploaded, to one fine easy site.

http://hebo.game-host.org/index.html

Download one of the following updates, extract them to your Heboris folder, and wah-lah. Oh, and a note about full-screen, LITE sets you in windowed mode, so you gotta edit the option(.ini) file in the Heboris folder, and set the screen size to the right option.. (= 3 is fullscreen)

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

The latest update is C7V0EX. However, I'd recommend getting C7U8EX since the latest version does not include all the files necessary to upgrade Heboris.

EDIT: Looks like sihumchai beat me to it hehe.

4. Thank you!

I am working to improve my 20G score.

I want to break 100K, but I am just not used to rotating in 2 directions.

I played multiplay tetris on spogg.com, and it only has one way rotation.

Um, an error comes up when I try to play Heboris after I extract the update.

5. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

Hehe, sorry DIGI ;P

___

Joe, you might have downloaded a corrupt, or broken version of the expansion. Check the file size, and file description.. Some 'broken' expansion may break Heboris, so you may need to uninstall/reinstall Heboris all over again.

You should try the file DIGITAL suggested, it just gets better as newer releases comes.

6. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

So, is there a new Heboris version for mac?

7. Nevermind, I got it to work.

After a couple hours, I got a S2 rank on Devil Mode.

8. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

trying it right now...

Update: I can't figure it out... i give up.

9. chris

chris Unregistered

You have to feel your way around the keys. So far I've found:

W - UP

S - DOWN

A - LEFT

D - RIGHT

J - "Enter" / ROTATE LEFT

K - "Back" / ROTATE RIGHT

V - Ends game

If you change the text of the "fullscreen.txt" file to "on" it will open into full screen mode.

Some combination of the arrows and numpad controls the board on the right.

If you play in the replay game mode it seems to save the replay to the "replay" folder and you can watch it again (there are also some in there already).

10. heboris is hot stuff! great!

just right now waiting in my hometown with modem 56k speed that the highres patch finishes downloading.. then i will start playing alot of heboris i think!

11. couldnt you have warned me? now i am addicted.... instead of improving my own, i'm playing heboris all the time... still cant get below grade 3 (20g normal, modern+ rotations)