Henk Rogers on a Life Well Wasted

Thread in 'Discussion' started by PetitPrince, 24 Jun 2010.

1. Henk Rogers got a lengthy interview in the last A Life Well Wasted podcast ("An internet radio show about videogames and the people who love them").
    He talks part about how he got Tetris but mainly about how he become a philanthropic guy (after he had an heart attack in the early '00-ish).

2. A philanthropist who heads an organisation that files lawsuits against EVERYONE?

3. has'nt sued me yet.

4. Muf

Muf

You haven't made and published a Tetris clone.

5. Does it sicken anyone else besides me that Henk talks about how rich he is from Tetris in EVERY SINGLE interview he gives? It's like, how much more obvious could you be that all you give a damn about is the money...

The guy's got no class....

Oh, and he's going to save the world.

6. Nah, it's just you.

:rogers:

'sup.

7. Oh, is that a Henk head? I never noticed.

8. Muf

Muf

He's not that recognisable without his bleached overbite grinning at you.

9. So I listened to the podcast...

There were some nice quotes from Henk, like about how the concept of Tetris is obvious.

The third guest, though, kinda makes Henk seem like a really great guy in comparison.

10. define published. its on the internetz.

published: the business of issuing printed matter for sale or distribution

11. 10:10 "I realized I was kind of a dick."
    14:20 "I meet with the guy in the lobby. I show him my package."

My favourites.

12. Muf

Muf

My bad. I heard about 40L from someone on IRC after I posted that. Unlikely to be C&D'd by TTC though.

13. orz

orz

tune in next week for more henk on the snesational new series 'a franchise well wasted'

14. Muf

Muf

:AWE:

15. "Other guy say, 'That's one hellova I piece you got there.' Gives me O_O face."

16. lol

17. I think Henk Rogers is a pretty cool guy. eh defines "proper" tetris games and doesn't afraid of tgm.

18. K

K

i guess it's never too late to listen Henk talking about how much he's rich

taitovlx likes this.