Hi from Singapore! :)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Guest, 7 Nov 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Unregistered

Hi. My name is Sandra, and I'm a Careforce volunteer in Singapore, it's pleasure to join www.tetrisconcept.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please sorry my bad english [​IMG]

/edit She's a spambot. What's worse, she's probably a he. There goes our 1% female ratio. [​IMG]

2. I don't mind bad english. Some of the American and English-speaking people on here can't write properly.

Colour-theif can spell though...

3. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

welcome, why don't you tell us a little more about yourself. Like what versions of tetris you play.

4. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Hello and welcome. It's always a pleasure to have more tetris fanatics join the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here! [​IMG]

5. frlorf

Apparently Rosti can't. [​IMG]

6. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

w00t.. my neighbour! (Malaysia)

Welcome Sandra!

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Woaw

An addicted girl of tetris... [​IMG]
    Maybe our first Gm girl!

Welcome!

8. Damn typos. Theif, Feild and Becuase [sic] are words I always type wrong first time. I need to take more care and type a bit slower.

9. sihumchai

sihumchai Unregistered

I'm just gonna borrow this thread awhile [​IMG]

I want to propose a "Profile" thread where can post our "Tetris" details so other people know where are strenght and weaknesses are from.

Format would be like..

[Picture/Avatar]

Nickname: (in TDS NiWiFi, or handles in other forums/games)

Proficiency in which Tetris:

Which Tetris played: (history)

Additional info: (like TA. D max level, piece-per-minute, 40-line time.. etc.)

Let me know! I'll create the thread and update 1st post whenever some joins. Hope everyone can contribute their 'private data' [​IMG]

10. spambot in disguise? >_>

11. The original poster? I vote yes.