Irritating Things On Tetris Wi-Fi

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Rosti LFC, 30 May 2006.

1. I Thought that I might post a list of some of the things that I find most irritating while playing (the otherwise brilliant) Tetris Online

1.Losing really early on 4-Player and having to wait patiently over five minutes for the remaining players (who are equally incompetent at finishing each other off) and then finding out that somebody has disconnected before the start of the next game

2.Being disconnected after your battery running out while playing people with ratings several thousand below yours and consequently losing 500+ points (took me ages to win them all back...)

3. Being sent a Tetris's worth of garbage by each player (on 4-player) near the start of the match, completely wiping you out of the game through no fault of your own

Feel free to post any of your own pet hates while playing Tetris Online

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Getting disconnected with error 86420 100% of the time that I try to start a 4-player match

3. Nick15

Nick15 Unregistered

Loosing pretty much sucks. So does misdrops.

4. Yeah, hard-dropping a piece one square to the side is a pain.

5. Guest

Guest Unregistered

I always do that when I'm nervous. And I'm only nervous when I'm playing against good people. So there you have it :'(

6. I tend to mis-drop if i'm lying on my side. For some reason it tends to screw up my judgement. I dont use the ghost piece as it puts me off as i'm used to the older Tetris versions.

Another annoying thing is when you lose on 4-player and then realise you had a red shell all along which could have given you a few vital seconds more to stage a comeback

7. Shirase

Shirase Unregistered

Trying to play 4 player is VERY annoying. It takes forever for the game to find enough players and right before the game starts, someone disconnects, either causing the game to have to look for more players, or worse, causing that "A player has dissconnected" error and sending you back to the Wifi menu.

Misdroping sucks. I do it fairly rarely but when I do it messes me up for a while.

Having everyone gang up on you in 4 player. I don't care how good you are, when you get hit with sped up and frozen pieces along with a rearranged field all at the same time, you're screwed.