[probably-SPAM] please help my little sister

Thread in 'Discussion' started by K, 5 Nov 2007.

1. K

K

Hi dudes,

this topic is unrelated to Tetris and i don't find again the special topic for unrelated stuff...

Please help my little sister who like "hello kitty" to develop his city : KittyHeaven.

Simply click the following link to grow up population :

http://kitty-heaven.miniville.fr

1 click a day = 1 new citizen ^^

or if someone know an easy "automatic" way to "spam" the server she will be really proud of his damn stupid brother who just know about tetris >_<

I love you.

2. Go to http://www.proxy.org, and type it into the url bar on the right.

Click, and it'll load a proxy screen. Enable scripting if the option is there, and surf to the site using the proxy.

It doesn't work 100% of the time, and it's a bit slow, but it works.

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

We need a spam section for off topic rambling. C'mon caffy, General is getting stuffed. [​IMG]

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

I don't read French very well. Is there some way for me to create a citizen and customize his appearance, like in Millsberry? Or is it just a vampire link?

5. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Take a look at the mark on my neck...

6. uh this is like one off topic out of like trillions. yes, really-- trillions of topics.

7. I am strongly opposed to a seperate offtopic forum, because I'm not convinced it would be healthy and active. A seperate forum for records wouldn't be a bad idea though.

8. shmup records!

Seriously though, I think it'd be good primarily because it would allow easy access to them as well. I wouldn't have to sift through the threads to find them.

9. but, but, but

10. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Lol, my earlier post wasn't advocating so much for a spam section but for separate sections in general. I think it's really inelegant to have to do so much digging to find certain topics.

11. tepples

If I make a records forum, do y'all promise not to fill it up with discussions of recorded music?

12. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

*promises*

13. K

K

well well well,

don't forget the essential :

GO GO GO for Kitty heaven !!

i don't know why but this topic will probably be insanely digged... (>o_O)>

14. right, kitty heaven. here's what you do:

charon + some skills with google = your sister's kitty village will be really pimped out.

15. tepples

So it is.

16. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Woo! *Digital bows in worship to the creator*

17. tepples

If I missed moving any records topic, just PM me.

18. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Will keep an eye out for it. Seeing all the records topics in one place is spurring motivation in me! [​IMG]

19. I hope nobody minds, but I tweaked it into something a little more humble.

20. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I'm fine with the tweak but "Bragging Board" seems to give off a little more flavor. [​IMG]