Solris: TGM in your Java Cellphone?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by nahucirujano, 8 Oct 2011.

1. Good afternoon people (Here it's 3pm xD). How are you?

OK, as the title says... Solris: TGM for Java Cellphones...
    Did somebody know about this cellphones game? Look at this screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    I found it in one of the most famous spanish java cellphones games sites...
    The game is a .jar file, 42kb, resolution 176x220, not touchscreen...
    I asked the uploader for more versions, it seems like he has more versions, I'm waiting for his answer...

So, anybody knew about this game? I googled it everywhere and I found nothing, I didn`t find any information about developers. Actually, the game has not the name of the creators in the "Help" option of the game, it just mentions the key controls...
    I ask if anybody knows it because this is a not touchscreen version, and I have a Samsung Star (Touch) so I can't play it :S

About the Game System: ARS; World Tetromino Colors; "I" wallkicks; Instant Drop (and Lock like SRS); Soft Drop (but not Luck like Classic Ti); the game goes from 00 to 100 (like TGM ACE but just to 100, the unique game mode); T-Spins; and Cool System, but in fact it is just displayed when you make Back-to-Back Tetrises; just level, lines and time...
    No sounds.

I'm not adding any link, because I don't know if it should be fine... if there is any interested on this java game just send me a PM :)

That was all...
    Good luck...
    Regards...

Nahu

Last edited: 9 Oct 2011
  2. Oh, wow.

Does it work on a regular PC too?

3. I just got it on my phone. Not the version you have which seems to be more recent, but some version of it. It's actually not bad, its only crime is the cell phones don't have good input for a TGM game.

In my version, down was hard drop for normal mode, up was rotate. For 20G, up was rotate one direction, down was rotate the other. IRS worked, but DAS charging didn't, so 20G was fairly unplayable.

4. Actually, yes, I mean, I tested the game in a Java Emulator, those program you can use before installing the game on your phone...

Amazing :)
    Do you know who are the creators? I couldn`t find any information about them.
    Do you know if there is a TouchScreen Version?

5. I searched "solris" java on my phone and found a jar website with the download. There is not even a description of the keys in the version I found, and no authors or official website unfortunately. The mystery continues.