TAP - Now (NOT) at Full Tilt in Seattle

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by KevinDDR, 27 Apr 2012.

1. [​IMG]

EDIT: This machine is no longer here.

Full Tilt Ice Cream - Ballard

5453 Leary Ave NW
    Seattle, WA 98107

Hours:
    12pm-11pm Sunday - Thursday
    12pm-12pm Friday and Saturday

$0.50 per game, have fun! Play it while it lasts! The better it earns, the more of a chance it has of staying longer! I'm here almost every night so just let me know and I'll make sure to stop by if anyone's visiting!

Last edited: 29 Jun 2012
  2. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

Looks like an awesome place to kill time; it's a shame I live 6000 miles away :(. Out of curiosity, is that anyone we know playing on No Good Gofers?

3. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

The best videogame ever just next to the best fighting game ever.
    Full Tilt sounds like a nice place :)

4. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

If you can't see, that's ESPGaluda II to the right of it. Ketsui was in until today, now replaced with Raiden Fighters Jet for the time being. Pop'n Music 17 is to the right of the ESPGaluda II cab.

Edo: Unfortunately I don't think so! At least, not that I can tell from the blurrycam photo. I should replace it with something better in the next couple of days.

5. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

I'm going to try and make it down there sometime this week. My car is in the shop right now, though, so I'll have to figure something out.

6. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

Awesome! I doubt I'll be able to make it Monday or Tuesday due to some stuff I have going on in the evenings but Wednesday night onwards looks good.

7. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

It hasn't been pulled out yet! If you haven't played it and live in the area, come play it! It's back on $.50 per play, which was actually the original intended price. The sticks are good and I've had a bunch of close miss S9 and Ms!

8. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

Cool. Is it part of their usual rotation, or is it their on a trial basis? I have no idea how game selection works.

9. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

It's there basically on a trial basis; the board is the same board that I bought a while back with some of the other Seattle TGM players (Magna, TWF, Samael). Originally I had it installed just for the purposes of filming the GeekWire interview I did a while back, but we offered it to the person who operates the cabs/pins at Full Tilt and he was interested in seeing how it did earnings-wise just out of curiosity. I have no doubt that I would have heard by now if it was doing horribly (trust me :)), so it must be getting enough play!

Also, in other lineup changes, FT now has Ibara Kuro Black Label instead of ESPGaluda2. Pretty awesome, really. I think only 100 of those were made!

10. Re: TAP - Now at Full Tilt in Seattle

TAP is no longer at this location (as of tonight or tomorrow). It's being replaced by Bubble Memories, which is what was there before it. Maybe it'll pop up again at some time in a new location, or maybe not! Who knows! Either way, it had a pretty good run while it lasted. The board will be at the Seattle TGM Headquarters for the time being, so keep an eye out for updates on its next location!

Full Tilt is still a totally awesome place; if you like pinball, cool arcade games, or ice cream, I really suggest you check it out!