Tetris DS Tournament

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Rosti LFC, 7 Dec 2007.

1. Click here

$5 per 4 entrants, so it's not a massive prize for the winner, but it's not too bad. Registration is free though, and it's the taking part that counts anyway, isn't it? [​IMG]

I'm going to try and make sure that this one at least comes to a finish. Sure there's at least a few people from this place that will sign up.

TOURNAMENT BRACKET & RESULTS (Updated as tournament progresses)

2. Chaos

Chaos Unregistered

I'll try it out just for kicks. Because I know good and well that I'll get smashed. Heh, this will be fun.

3. Providing we don't get an unexpected appearance from NOAH or Samaf or someone, my money is on DIGITAL to win. Hopefully I'll be shooting for a top 4 place though.

4. Chaos

Chaos Unregistered

Yeah more than likely DIGITAL will pwn t3h n00bs lol.

5. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

Requesting the time slot to play against DIGITAL when he'd ordinarily be sleeping.

6. I'm entering as well. I can't wait to get utterly, utterly destroyed.

7. I'm sort of hoping a few people will join up from elsewhere, even if it's just to make up numbers. I've posted about this at a few places.

Feel free to tell people about it if you want guys. The more the merrier.

8. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

If you wouldn't mind, I could try asking around on tetrisivorytower to see if I can get a few players to join. Possibly much more than a few if it takes off.

9. Providing they can speak English to a reasonable extent, go for it.

10. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I know a couple of people there that can speak quite well. I asked yoshihiro to notify T, the owner of the site, about the tournament. With some luck, we may book a lot of high profile matches.

By the way, I just played DSH who registered for the tournament already. It seems we have already attracted some strong players.

11. massi4h

massi4h Unregistered

I'd love to enter this, but I'd have to set wi-fi up at home first. What do you guys think about using 56k dial-up for TDS wi-fi, would it be OK?

Also how do you pay? Is it via Pay Pal as I dunno if I could do that way and I can't think of another way.

12. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

13. massi4h

massi4h Unregistered

OK thanks, I completely misread everything. I thought there was a $5 fee to enter or something. Can someone help me with my wi-fi as I do plan on doing well?

14. kiwibonga

kiwibonga Unregistered

ba-dump!

There's so many TC names missing from that tournament roster... C'mon.. Cash... Tetris... Plus you will learn so much from losing to me :p

15. Yeah. One week left to sign up guys.

16. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

I signed up. [​IMG]

17. A few days left for anyone wanting to sign up. 17 players so far.

If anyone is late, then I might let them enter, but no promises. Once I've drawn up the pairings for the matches, I won't accept anyone else to enter.

18. I entered. Looking forward to playing some good people.

19. I just signed up to fight in a series of hopeless battles and maybe raise the prize money by $5.

20. Was yesterday's game one of this tournament games?

Sorry Rosti, I entered your room by mistake [​IMG]