TGM: TI Locations?

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by SoliDeoGloriaAA, 28 May 2014.

1. Hey all!

Does anyone have a current list (or even idea) where there are Terror Instinct machines in the USA? I know there was one in Washington and a couple in California, but I was curious if anyone knows of any other locations. Sadly, I'm stuck in the Midwest, and all I have is my emulator and trusty TGM2+.

Thanks in advance!

2. There are a number of machines available in private collections, but no public arcades at the moment to my knowledge. :(

3. Would still be nice if we had some sort of list, even if they're in private locations. Most people who own them don't seem to be particularly "NO IT'S MINE YOU CAN'T TOUCH IT" about them.

4. Yeah, I actually kind of had the same thought -- kind of like how you can go on Pinside and see a map of public locations and private owners for a particular machine. We probably don't have enough PCB owners to justify something _quite_ that robust, but it might be nice to have something showing "hey I'm in X general area and I've got Y game(s)" perhaps.

5. I know there was one in Washington, I believe it was in the Tacoma area, but that was a few years back. I'm also assuming that TI is not something that can be ran on MAME?

6. It can be run on PC with a type x loader.

7. The one in Tacoma, WA was the one I eventually bought and later sold to my friend WNKA who lives very near me. The other previous public locations have closed down or gotten rid of TGM. I no longer have a TGM3, just TGM1 and 2. Kitaru, CT, and Muf all have TGM3. I don't know about anyone else who does.

8. There's a guy in France who has one. He was literally so noob level he didn't know it was possible to lock pieces.

Yes really.

9. I didn't know Amnesia bought Ti... :V