Weapons

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Rosti LFC, 31 May 2006.

1. I'm surprised no-one has already posted a topic on this, but what are peoples favourite weapons on multiplayer?

The most erratic is the banana. Sometime it leaves you with several columns requiring I pieces, but sometimes it helps, changing your screen to give you a single column by the side

2. lightning

but Wolfman LV2 >>> all of them

3. X-Perts

X-Perts Unregistered

I would have to say Lightning because if the opponent chooses to just stall and not lay any pieces, you've gained a ton of time on him and should be able to send him an extra tetris. Plus, if you strategise, you should save it for right before you make a tetris, so that you can effectively send two tetrisses by the time he gets out of it.

If he Desides to actually try to place blocks, he'll probably end up creating covered holes with his pieces.

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

How does one play with weapons without getting an 86420 error 100% of the time?

5. Nick15

Nick15 Unregistered

Starman, plz.

Too bad it doesn't last long enough, it's a nice way to get some Tetri.

6. The worst combination to get hit by is the mushroom and lightning at once - it can seriously screw you up, especially if you're more than halfway up the screen

7. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

Where is the hovercraft full of eels?