Welcome to the Carnival!

Thread in 'Discussion' started by KevinDDR, 24 Mar 2015.

1. If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery--isolation. Isolation is the gift. All the others are a test of your endurance, of how much you really want to do it. And, you'll do it, despite rejection and the worst odds. And it will be better than anything else you can imagine. If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.
    -
    Charles Bukowski

2015 has been the most exciting year for this community since I joined it nearly 9 years ago. During this week we celebrate our struggle with life and death by pushing ourselves to The Absolute limit in order to find out just how strong we truly are. Fight with pride not only for your own life, but for the life of our community and our favorite game as well.

Time is a cruel mistress; it forces us to set off and start our voyage before we want. I love you all and cherish the memories we made. I hope time is kind, and allows us to craft just a few more.

AUT VINCERE AUT MORI

2. K

K

WHEN I'M GOD, EVERYONE DIE !

3. Ave Mihara, morituri te salutant