what's wrong with your omfg car ? :)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by K, 15 Feb 2007.

1. K

K

yop you said it ?

or title page hack ?

[​IMG]

2. Lol, I never look at the title page...

Honda Civic. Nice.

3. jujube

jujube Unregistered

pretty pretty [​IMG]

4. That is one omfg car.

5. tetrisdude

tetrisdude Unregistered

very nice.

6. K

K

so, what i meant is :

how is it related to "tetris" ? [​IMG]

7. maybe its that car you know from the commercials, where things are stacked into the back of the car in a tetri-esque way...

yesterday i was on the german "gamefocus" conference. it was very interesting to see, how all game developers were standing in front of the WII - consoles, but NONE ever took a look at ps2 and xbox 360...

so we might expect great things to come for WII!! also, i heard a talk from adventure game designer legend "lee sheldon", who was mentioning an upcoming adventure game for WII, as WII is perfectly suited for "click-and-point" adventures through its sensorbar-wiimote thing.

8. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

We're already starting to see adventure games come back on the DS with its stylus. Try Phoenix Wright and Hotel Dusk.

9. ah, good question! here's how it's tetris related. i'm caffeine in the tetris-world. i extract most of my caffeine from coca cola, which is black-- like my car. so yeah.

10. I heart adventure games. If someone is reading and wants to try one, I'd recommend the first Phoenix Wright over the other DS offerings.

11. yes! cool! but first i need a DS! thats definitely next on my expense-list.

long time i thought - observing all these console battles with a distant eye and sticking to my beloved PC - nintendo sucks. childish games, unbelievable poor hardware specs. (still a bit disapointed about the graphics card inside the wii... that was standard years ago)

but WII got me hooked, right now i am playing mario 64 and its sooo much fun! even mario kart 64. before, i hated every kind of racing game. boring boring boring.. but now i am actually having some fun with mario kart...

they do a lot of things better than xbox and sony. first of all the controller (touch screen and wiimote). i never was a friend of gamepads, but both wiimote and ds touchscreen convinced me.

hope they will add a keyboard via usb to wii, that would be the last missing puzzle towards userfriendly interfaces. any chances that we might see that? what do you think?

12. Okami is the best PS2 game so far. Proof that not all good adventure games are in the Zelda or FF series.

13. The Sam and Max development team have advertised for a position to work on a Wii project so watch this space.

14. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Define "childish".

I had to go check. You're right: Wii Message Board and Internet Channel don't recognize my USB keyboard.

15. @tepples: please replace "childish" with "child-oriented". i didnt ment to offend.

@usb keyboard & wii: is there any logical reason not to support usb keyboards?!? sad nintendo must have some. or maybe its just a technical reason. did you played around with wiimote and your pc? i finally got my wiimote and glovepie running, but performance and reaction times are poor. then i tried cWiimote library, but it failed in detecting. maybe because in glovepie, i needed to enable "bluetooth fix" option. and probably the c/c++ libs out there do not support that magic bluetooth driver fix? if you got any lib working, could you let me know?

16. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Scion tC

caffeine you only had to wait a couple more months!

P.S. this is obviously tetris-related

17. i like civic si way more, but funny you should mention tC since my gf just got one for graduation.