Who else plays big?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by tepples, 8 Feb 2007.

1. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Heboris UE has a "big mode" with 5 columns and 10 rows, which the player can turn on by holding C when starting a game. My 8-year-old little cousin loves it. Does anyone else?

2. The mode originated in TGM1, if you didn't know. It was inspired by the 68k clone Shimizu Tetris, which was highly customizable. It was popular among players to make the well 4x20, which while technically small, features similar gameplay to Big Mode.

It's fun every now and then. Lots of casualish players tend to love it... It's practically all Lost's mother ever plays.

3. I've heard of it in TGM1. How do you get it?

5. Thank you colour-thief. I knew about the '>' mode, and I've tried it a few times. Best I got was S4 I think.

6. "Lost's mother" -- what does it mean?

3d block out hast a sort of similiar mode: pit size is 3x3x10 with medium hard piece set.

i love(ed) to play 3x3x10 pit size with extended block set. its sort of sad that not more blockout fans lurking around here...

7. Lost is the name of a poster here, so I am speaking of his mother.

eg. "Herc's mother"

8. [​IMG] ok, now that makes sense.. -- just was curious how to interprete the sentence [​IMG]

you know.. wii's virtual console has instead of tetris (too expensive licensing) that "mean bean machine". pyo like. my question: is it fun in two player mode? challenging? i once played, ages ago, a PC-clone (forgot its name) and that one was fun. but - is the segamegadrive version good, too?