Who has a GP2X?

Thread in 'Hardware' started by tepples, 10 Jun 2008.

1. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

I just got a GP2X F-200. Does anyone else here have a GP2X? If so, what's your favorite tetromino game for GP2X?

2. I have the original GP32.. never really cared enough to get the GP2X.

The Tetris games I tried for the GP32 were the usual proof-of-concept crap.

3. I've got a GP2X. The only Tetromino games I've played on it are Lockjaw and KGM via the GBA emulator. I kinda want to get the version with an actual D-pad instead of that silly thumb stick, but not enough to pay for it yet.

4. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Yah... I'm waiting to buy the Pandora. Its supposed to come out this month or next month. Its gonna be awesome. (i hope xD)

5. There was an F200 D-Pad mod done already, it includes pics on the insides of the F200.GPx2 is crap for controlling on fighting games.I say go with a PSP. And a member of the forum showed me a mod to make the d-pad work better on the old style PSPs.The GP2X is the better emulation machine, but the PSP is better built, with a nicer screen, and has an awesome library of original games.

6. Nice bump.. Well, I don't think many people care about the gp2x any more, since the release of the Wiz and Dingoo and with Pandora on the horizon the gp2x scene has been very quiet, almost entirely dead.
    Though, I did find myself dusting off my gp2x to try the rRootage port yesterday.