Who is the most active on TDS WiFi?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by GFish, 8 May 2008.

1. just wondering. and the most active players should exchange fcs.

2. [​IMG]
    i voted MasterBait.

3. yeah, i guess he is on alot, but nobody ever takes my invites. =/

4. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i voted for Zemus, just to let you know he is active. it's hard to say who's playing the most. i haven't played in months though.

5. argh, nobody is voting for me. i play TDS more than anyone here. my ds and TDS are all i have so i basically only have 1 tetris game

6. I should probably slip back into the hardcore TDS scene again. Now that I have my laptop I can be on IRC while I'm playing matches, which just makes it so much more convenient for playing.

I still think that it was best back when the leaderboards worked and #tetris was pretty active.

7. argh, im on ww way more than MB

8. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Sorry GF, maybe it's my bias since I played with MB a lot awhile back or maybe it's because you weren't in #tetris as often. [​IMG]

9. definitely not digital since he always has an excuse to not play me. See sig for more info.

gangsta fish is definitely the most random. He'll pop in out of nowhere and join games.

10. jujube

jujube Unregistered

ok, but this is about who's the most active, and it's definitely not G-Fish.

11. well in my limited experience, MB is the most active.

12. kiwibonga

kiwibonga Unregistered

I'm the most active. Whenever I play, I see me online!

13. jujube

jujube Unregistered

then you're just guessing [​IMG]

14. i voted MB, always see him talking about a 4P going on.

15. Chaos

Chaos Unregistered

and where the hell am i when he's talking about it? sigh*...well finals are over, so i might be around more/longer...

16. MAZINGER Z

MAZINGER Z Unregistered

I am pretty active too

But I mostly play with the TIT players. Sometimes with hayate or gansta but that's all.

I guess I have to updated my TC friend list

17. fine, i guess MB wins this one. I need to find my TIT account stuff. I can't find my password anywhere.

18. thomasgx1

thomasgx1 Unregistered

I would like to argue that.. although i've only had the game 18 months, i play for an 1hr and 20 minutes every day Monday to Friday (on the tube/metro).

If you play consistently more than that then fair play.

19. I clock in 3 - 4 hours a night. With an additional 2 - 3 hours saturday morning.

20. Benson G

Benson G Unregistered

You forgot to add me to the poll [​IMG]