Who plays Tetris DS WiFi?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Sully, 27 Apr 2006.

1. Sully

Sully Unregistered

And what name do use? I go by (oddly enough) Sully. I know Nicholas is caffeine.

I know this forum is pretty slow, but there are a few consistent posters.

2. Now known as Quick?G4

3. I play occasionally, using my girlfriend's DS (my game though). The name is 'Jo'.

So pretty generic. I've even fought against an opponent also named Jo.

4. Nick15

Nick15 Unregistered

I play... I go on as "Nick15.com". I know, it's a cheap plug for my site, but if anything, it also makes for a great way to get people to contact me if they want to tell me how much I suck. [​IMG]

5. Nope, sorry. Im on Cultris these days.

Although I would be on wi-fi if I had a Nintendo DS.

- Jono

6. K

K

me, since yesterday... [​IMG]

7. I do since the US release, imported it since i'm from The Netherlands. I found this site thru gamefaqs.com

8. hey jono. i saw you on the cultris leaderboards. i've been working with the developers of that game for their next release, which will come out soon i think. isn't cultris awesome?

9. Yes, Cultris is the the best online version of tetris I have played. There are some pretty fierce player on it, I came across one play RZ***Stephen who said he vs you, I had a fair bit of trouble trying to beat him, the game ended on something like 16/30 on his favor.

Hope to vs you soon on it.

- Jono

10. yeah, rz***stephen's from quadra. he's a top player, but i don't believe anyone's really gotten used to the game yet.

11. TGM-Liem

TGM-Liem Unregistered

TGM-Liem..

12. Shirase

Shirase Unregistered

I'm Shirase...simple enough and yet, unique

13. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

I am also dumb enough to play Tetris DS. [​IMG]

It's reinvigorated my interest in the whole thing.

And Liem's avatar rocks. Wolfwood FTW.

14. I think I might be soon joining the ranks myself. I don't own a DS though, and I guess I would wait for the DS lite at this point, so that is still a month or so away. In that time I will have to decide if $150+ is worth it as I would only use the system for tetris. I want to see how I 'stack up' to the competition.

15. Guest

Guest Unregistered

Hey Sully.. Sorry I had to end our match..

I have work to finish =(

Have you played Caffeine? I haven\\\'t had the opportunity to play him... by the looks of things, he\\\'s probably the best on here...

I did get to play TGM-Liem.. he beat me pretty bad.. but that was a week ago.

I_Suck

16. Guest

Guest Unregistered

[deleted unrelated adverts]

17. Err.... Nicholas... We seem to have a BIG problem here....

18. I think the new question is, who doesn't play Tetris DS?