Wiki is down (partially)

Thread in 'Discussion' started by tepples, 27 Jul 2006.

1. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Does anybody have enough privileges on the server to investigate why the wiki is giving this error message? Or do we have to wait for nicholas to get back from his fishing expedition?

subject line edited by tepples to correspond to situation as of 2006-08-23

2. It's been down for a few days now. I think we'll need Nick to fix it... Luckily he'll be back soon.

3. sixb0nes

sixb0nes Unregistered

Yeah, it's very frustrating. I wanted to read tepples article on the infinite play thing, and it spewed out that error. BTW, are you the same tepples from gbadev?

4. tepples

I have a copy of an older version of "Playing forever" on my pc, but I don't know which wiki to post it on.

5. I still look forward to a video. It would also make a neat screensaver. Could be a fun project.

6. wow, this is really weird. i lost my whole localsettings file somehow. this could be bad.

does anyone have a copy of defaultsettings.php? sigh... i'll have to remember all my old amends to it. this sucks.

7. fixed. but i lost my old tweaks. this will need to work for now.

8. tepples

Thank you.

9. tepples

I was planning on uploading a new version of the {{pfrow}} tileset (ITet.png, GTet.png, etc.) with embossed borders to the tiles, but it appears that even people with sysop privileges cannot upload images to the wiki. Was this on purpose?

10. tepples

Bump after a week:

So is there a specific reason that image uploading is still down? Did you just forget to turn it back on, or is this an intentional new policy for Tetriswiki?

11. i didn't know it wasn't working. i'll have a looksy when i get a chance.

12. wiki fixed. extremely sorry about the wait.

13. tepples

Now I can't even see the images; I get 403 Forbidden errors. Test case: the playfields in [[Playing forever]]

14. waa. oh no

15. Looks fine to me.

...but then again I've been practicing the invisible challenge hardcore the past couple days. [​IMG]

16. okay fixed for real this time.

(awaits next problem ) [​IMG]

17. tepples

Now I can see the images, but "Sorry, uploading is disabled." Again.

18. okay, i suck. should be fine now.