www.tetrisonline.com

Thread in 'Discussion' started by herc, 27 Oct 2007.

1. kapat

kapat Unregistered

in mother russia, tetris applys you.

2. jujube

jujube Unregistered

if it's too late to sign up that's a real shame. you'd think someone would've informed us about the site earlier. does anyone care about tetris more than us? or maybe we're too bitchy [​IMG]

3. mat

mat

damn, 2 points to the first person who finds an email address where we can send a big petition for TC participation. who the hell else has a wiki?

4. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i don't know if these are point-worthy:

jobs@tetrisonline.com

ken@tetrisonline.com (pretend to be a female TC member bummed that you missed the job application deadline but would settle for being alpha'd at tetrisonline).

edit: Martha Hatter? if not i'm sure Digita would be up for it.

edit: hey, i'll go this one alone if i have to.

[​IMG]

[girlyvoice]hi i'm a nice girl and i like tetris a lot. can i join please? pretty please?[/girlyvoice]

5. tr3

tr3 Unregistered

anyone sent an email?

6. sigh... i guess you have to have the skills like me to get in.

7. so... does this mean you are in? and what skills exactly? congrats anyway, and keep us posted what new features - if any - tetrisonline.com will have.

8. i meant that in a facetious way. yeah, i'm in.

9. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Be happy we're not in there kicking your butt. [​IMG][​IMG]

10. oooh wheres the screenshots! or gameplay video! share share

11. i am pretty sure that you wont see such things anytime soon, because of non-disclosure agreements... caffeine?

12. kapat

kapat Unregistered

if i where smart, i'd make a TETRIS online score keeping thing, but only allow myself to be in it. that way, i'm the highest scoring person on the internet.

13. yeah, i figured that was why he wouldnt post any screenshots. ah well, gotta wait till its released.