You know what I want to see?

Thread in 'Discussion' started by makalaka, 20 Aug 2006.

1. The Next New Magical Super Tetris The Grandmaster 2 The Absolute Terror Instinct Plus Battle Gaiden Challenge DS Lite + Bombliss + Dr. Mario with Card Captor Sakura DX feat. Tetris Electronica 60

That's what I want to see.

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

You forgot Worlds [​IMG] And I would bet that any framework that could include both Sticky Tetris and Dr. Mario could also include Columns, Puyo Puyo, Puzzle Fighter, and possibly even Lumines.

SeRiouSly, the combination you speak of is the eventual direction of Lockjaw Engine and the LOCKJAW reference front-end, but it'll be a lot of work getting there. Are you planning on contributing code? Until then, LOCKJAW: The Overdose (for Game Boy Advance) has square mode (like The New Tetris).

3. I didn't forget Worlds. I left it out on purpose.

4. i think this pretty much covers the e60 version (ported to dos). i mean, really-- who has an electronica 60?

as for the others, seems kind of complicated. [​IMG]

5. I personally would love to see the e60 version released to the public domain and emulated, as it has great historical importance. I'm sure early tetris went through rapid changes so it's hard to say how similar the DOS version might be.

6. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

It's not an exact port, but Vadim Gerasimov was the first to port Tetris from the e60 with the permission of the Paj. His port works in a PC emulator called DOSBox.

7. No need for DOSbox, it runs fine in XP.

8. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

really?

9. You do need DOSBox if you're on a Mac, though.

10. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

true...

11. mat

mat

that's a really interesting website...

12. Time for an update.

Does the port run on ?

Oh btw, I want to see GDTetriheboquinntexmasterjawgorisnet The Definitive C7 Lite Mini for FM Towns + Kitaru + L0st with Gavin Ward feat. Tetrisconcept beta2 patch3 PLUS Alpine Edition