A Goofy idea

Thread in 'Discussion' started by Nick15, 4 Jun 2006.

1. X-Perts

X-Perts Unregistered

I like the idea of being tc-X-perts. I suppose I concider myself a part of these forums even though I don't post quite as much as some of you.

2. I dont think I have bumped into you yet Brutus (That name remindes me of a tranformer, lol). You said you had a clan of your own going, thats pretty cool how your taking on the Ann Arbor clan, since you metioned them everytime I see them online I just can't help myself [​IMG]

X-perts do you play cultris?

- Jono

3. hey i'm deepdorp (pretty original, huh?) on cultris if anyone wants to play ever, let me know. (at least until this sunday when i will be picking up a ds lite and tetris ds)

as a total aside, i'm thinking about getting meteos too. anyone have any comments on it. Its by the makers of lumines which i have fallen in love with for psp.

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

If you need DS game recommendations, look at this slide show.

Meteos is pretty good, but after three minutes it turns into a scribble-fest as you struggle to keep up with over 10 blocks per second.

PSP is overrated.

5. Im thinking about getting a ds later on this week too, but I only have enough money for the console not the cart.

I would say once I get one my cultris playing will diminish some what.

Im *Jono* on cultris and yes I will try look out for you [​IMG] I have only bumped into nicholas a few times and thats it from the TC clan.

- Jono

6. Brutus

Brutus Unregistered

xpert, I played you yesterday on push mode tds

7. X-Perts

X-Perts Unregistered

Yah, I remember you Brutus. I thaught it was cool that I actually played someone from here.

Oh and, jp01309, I played cultris a litle bit the other day. it's pretty fun, but I still like Tetris ds's style better... btw, the TC stands for Tetris Concept right? At least that's what I thaught from the origanal posts.