Tournament: BB 1v1 Tournament ****NOW****

Thread in 'Competition' started by Corrosive, 15 Mar 2009.

1. It's normally my style to just ignore this kind of thing. But I agree with Rosti's sixth point.

We're gonna be asses? From the simple act of not participating? Dude. Your attitude totally sucks. One thing about hosting a tournament is that you have to be enthusiastic about it. I understand you're passionate about resurrecting the competitive aspect of Tetris, but from your attitude it seems like you're only doing this because you think we'll owe you something afterwards, and not you because you actually want to. Do you think you're entitled to be an ass to everyone simply because you're willing to give away a free shirt? Berating and insulting the members is not a good way to get people to join this tournament. It's also not a good way to stay in good standing in this forum. You're completely unapologetic whenever you're called out on anything.

In any case, I don't think I'll be joining this because of timezone differences. There's only a really specific time I can play. Cheers everyone.

2. I apologize in advance for this off-topic post:

Corrosive you have a very manic temperament. You shouldn't set out thinking you're doing the community a huge favor or whatever by hosting this contest. We're not obliged to join and do not owe you more than respect for your Tetris passion. If you created this tournament for non-selfish reasons you would act a lot more patiently and humbly but somehow I have the feeling that you're doing this to gain people's attention. I can recognize some of what you're probably feeling about this whole situation so I urge you to just chill and let people play at their own pace. You don't have anything to prove and nothing to lose.

Edit: Kasumi pretty much nailed it.

3. Kasumi's thinking is way outfield somewhere and I don't know where the f*ck yall are coming up with my reasoning for wanting to have a tournament. I am just trying to create some organized competition for myself and for anyone who participates because it is FUN to me and I like beating people 1v1. I am laughing my ass off seriously at some of you. What the hell kind of "selfish reasons" could I possibly have for doing this? I expect webcam skype sex or to be declared king? I already know I'm king.

So to conclude on that, you, Kasumi, are a complete idiot, and if you want to come out of the shadows and randomly post on some thread, please don't choose mine, thanks. I simply wanted people to sign-up here who are interested, and if you are not, then shut the f*ck up. Is that clear now? I don't want to hear Rosti's opinions or anybody elses.

Same goes to Quad? Who the hell is this guy? 60% of the people who have posted on this thread aren't even interested in signing up they are just trying to bash it and voice their hatred and envy of me. I know what the hell I am doing and I know how to defend myself and what I say on here. If you think I care what you random TGM scrubs that don't even play multi-player think about me -- you are wrong [​IMG] and not to mention I own you at this game! Also I could destroy you in real life both verbally, mentally, and physically! So come on and have a go at me!! Please!

Take your judgmental cynical views of me and shove it. I run this sh*t.

P.S. Thanks to the people who have signed up

4. Muf

Muf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. you're complete garbage mufunyo. i would be laughing too if i were a two-bit joke like you are.

6. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Ok, please you guys. Let's get back on topic or I'll start deleting posts from now on. This is Corrosive's tournament and I think the point has been expressed clearly from both sides. No need to get personal here.

7. I'll have the last word you can guarantee that.

So to a good # of you who are trying to make a fool out of me on this thread: F**K off.

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

The more I read him and the more I like this player..ha ha..
    And I thought that I was too excentric and reactive.. [​IMG]

9. We need more entries. Sign-up and lets get this thing rollin.

10. Do you have any idea what times the games would be around? I don't feel I can necessarily make a promise about being on time because of school, if my girlfriend calls, etc.

11. whenever fits you

12. sign-up

13. nahdoo

nahdoo Unregistered

Username:nahdoo
    E-mail:nahdoo@Gmail.com
    AIM:nahdoo/nahdoo99
    MSN:nahdoo@hotmail.com
    IRC handle:nahdoo

put me on an easy end of the bracket =P

14. Username: Tim
    E-mail: timmehfox[a-t]gmail[d-o-t]com
    AIM: timmehfox
    MSN:timmehfox[a-t]live[d-o-t]com
    IRC handle: Meshens/Tam/Tim

15. thas whats up thx guys.

16. anyone else going to sign up?

17. ok registration is CLOSED. the matches will be posted sometime this weekend for the first round.

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I should be really available only at the April 10th, I prefer to teel it now to avoid some future crisis.. [​IMG]
    Or maybe next wednesday and thursday..