DEATH TOLL 2010

Thread in 'Competition' started by colour_thief, 25 Mar 2010.

1. [​IMG]

This just came out of nowhere.

2. Texmaster 382 (03:05:40)

393 (03:12:1B) now....

I am terrible at this.

Last edited: 29 Mar 2010
  3. 823 @ 05:13:96

Pfiuuuuuuuuuu...

4. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

[​IMG]

DAMMIT!

5. [​IMG]

Woohoo... almost to 500 for one game.

415 in TGM2. Not quite my max, but you can add that to the leaderboard (forgot the time, though)

Last edited: 30 Mar 2010
  6. Ugh. So far my best run has probably been somewhere around 248. I'll get an image and record the time if I ever manage to break 300.

7. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

[​IMG]

There is no emoticon to describe what I'm feeling right now. Well, 2 days to go.

8. [​IMG] ?

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Reading the new score of DHE created in myself a very dark reaction I have been maintening for many hours..
    I was realising that my only one chance to really come back here with a good level (which is the only one thing which count), would be to drop both job and girlfried.
    Being a single student like before, with an average of 3 free hours per day, instead of 30min every other days.

But that is impossible, I need a job, and I will never drop my gf for a video game, even TGM.

So what to do..It is making me so depressed and frustrated.
    With a new stick what do you think I will do ? I will play 2 hours, 2h30 per week ? Every body know that it is not enough to push a game like we need to for TGM.

10. I don't play more than 3 hours a week amnesia lol

11. DeHackEd

DeHackEd green Gm

Close. You have to also include the sound of mad laughter. Think Death Note (if you've ever watched the anime version)

12. I think you're a little deluded... You should remember that DeHackEd is older than you and has a full time job etc. Only he can answer for sure, but I'd guess that during an average, non-carnival week he plays less than an hour a day average. Hell, I probably only play 0-2 hours most weeks.

13. WeeeeoOOOooooeeeee!

Check out the TWO shots... O_O Faster time was the first time.

Attached Files:

14. Congratulations on finally breaking 300! :awe:

15. Thanks, Burbruee! Congrats on your new record too: I noticed you've broken it a couple of times during the carnival. :)

I will now attempt to sneak up on your score... :p

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Watch out, the counter of NoTGhost may come soon.:sneaky:
    I happy, thank to you score she recovered motivation to practice DEATH again.
    but after so many months on TI, no need to wonder why she has struggled only at 260 this evening.

I told her hundred times during her games : "NO !! the I doesn't pass here !!!:o........Too late, forget...:|"

17. 421! I'm on a roll!

18. SYN7HOR

SYN7HOR Drama Queen

Phew... No wooden spoon for me! New personal best: 274@03.00.13. That means 300 is possible.

I still die at ~150 90% of the time though....

19. 444 @ 3:03:13 :)