[DTET] All rankings

Thread in 'Competition' started by m.kevin, 6 Dec 2017.

1. This is an awesome fangame, one that's simultaneously a 1p competitive high-scoring fest and also different enough to be a completely different game than TGM. It might have been overdue or not, considering whether this game is interesting for you or not, but since I've seen some people trying this game at least semi-seriously, I think this thread was needed :biggrin:

So here it is ! DTET, any mode you want, feel free to spam your best performances at will. And if you want to post the replay file, knock yourself out :V

Score attacks are ranked by score, time attacks are ranked by time (duh). Final - Joker is ranked by level then time, Final - Furthest is ranked by clear time.

Download link for the game :
    https://mega.nz/#!RxxnzQJK!OC63BMl6ROOleQYSjbOZLPBkSR8n5qZRN9XetOnsnW4

WARNING: work in progress, this looks like shit for now lol

SCORE ATTACK RANKINGS
    Get the highest score possible by clearing Tetrises and doing combos. Remaining lives will add up to a pretty consequent game clear bonus, so keep that in mind and survive.

Code:
    -- SCORE ATTACK | NORMAL --

#--Name-------------------Score         Lv.  Lines   Lives   Date         Notes
    ======================================================================================

Code:
    -- SCORE ATTACK | HARD --

======================================================================================
    1--m.kevin----------------3,383,657      50    554           2017/12/06

Code:
    -- SCORE ATTACK | ADVANCE --

1--m.kevin----------------20,247,894    ALL    813   2      2017/12/06

TIME ATTACK RANKINGS

Clear 100 lines as fast as you can. Harder modes will give you more control over your pieces to play faster, but will make the game harder to clear. Only cleared games are allowed entries to these rankings.

Code:
    -- TIME ATTACK | NORMAL --
    warning: only clears allowed.
    #--Name-------------------Time    Lives  Date         Notes

Code:
    -- TIME ATTACK | HARD --

Code:
    -- TIME ATTACK | ADVANCE --
    1--m.kevin----------------1:51:28 ?      ????/??/??          

FINAL - JOKER
    This mode is for expert players. You must reach level 200 to enter the leaderboard ; any Tetris made before that will add up in a "stock" meter, which will allow the time limit to increase during level 200 and beyond, allowing you to play further.

Code:
    -- FINAL | JOKER --
    warning: only lv. 200 and beyond allowed. for experts.
    #--Name-------------------Lv. Time    Date         Notes

FINAL - FURTHEST
    Only top players will clear this one. You have 10 lives to clear 300 lines while the pieces fall and lock at insurmountable speeds. Entering the leaderboards is sort of a badge of honor in this game.

Code:
    -- FINAL | FURTHEST --

Last edited: 9 Dec 2017
  2. Big, BIG request :

Is there any way to download it? Does it work on Win7 or Win10?

3. I waited for someone to ask me this question, I don't know exactly the policy here :p

I can't remember where I got it from, but here's the game, with every mode unlocked :
    https://mega.nz/#!RxxnzQJK!OC63BMl6ROOleQYSjbOZLPBkSR8n5qZRN9XetOnsnW4

There are some of my scores in this as well, I don't know how to delete them without locking back the modes again.
    As far as I know, it works on my W7 computer, but not on my W10 laptop. I don't know why exactly though lol

edit: new score, 7M in score attack advance

Last edited: 7 Dec 2017
  4. Well if the game is not free and the maker demands something in return, I'd like to know a link as well so I can legit play it/pay for it :p

Thanks for the link :)

5. The game is free :p but at the time there was a backlash against Tetris clones like Heboris and such, and Mihys (the creator of DTET), while not particularly concerned by that, has stopped distributing the game out of respect for Mihara and the Tetris Company. So you won't find any official link, but I guess he's okay with us uploading his game somewhere else.