Records: [Heboris] DOOM

Thread in 'Competition' started by DIGITAL, 8 Nov 2007.

1. There was word of a Devil-Duke3D which would be an even more accurate and complete simulation of Shirase mode.

Unfortunately, it was never completed.

2. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

I can't tell if this is a joke or your being serious lol.

3. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Like others said, the timings are different so I would suppose no. MINI does have Devil-Doom though. [​IMG]

4. I promise you I'm 100% serious.

The development of Devil-Duke3D requires complete knowledge of Shirase, including levels 1301 and above. Until the existence and properties of 1301 are confirmed, Devil-Duke3D can not be completed.

At this rate, reaching 1301 will take forever. Previously, the developer of Devil-Duke3D wanted to quickly get it out as an alternative to the other modes, but then decided to scrap everything and go for total accuracy.

5. I think you're talking about Devil-NukeForever.

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Doesn't the torikan is supposed to be at 3:03 ?

7. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Nope, 3:25 for Ti-World. 3:03 is for Ti-ARS.

8. Isn't it 2:28 for Ti-ARS and 3:03 for Ti-WORLD?

9. In Ti, yes. In DOOM by default, no. You can change it in heboris.ini, though.

10. jujube

jujube Unregistered

megets the feeling people want a closer simulation of shirase, possibly making DOOM obsolete. DIGITAL, do you want to make a separate leaderboard for quake scores, or should there be another thread for that?

11. There probably should be another thread for both Master Extra and Devil Quake.

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

following the advice of kitaru, I decided to play a bit on a "fun" mode.. [​IMG]
    Damn I suck in srs..

13. jujube

jujube Unregistered

you guys should be playing Devil-Quake because 'tis more accurate for Shirase style play.

sorry DIGITAL [​IMG]

14. For reals, cuz I'm currently at the top of the leaderboard on devil-quake, and that simply should not be.

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

ha ha !! [​IMG]

16. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

After 10 months, I gained some motivation to give Ti-World DOOM another try. Maybe if I get lucky, I'll make 1300 soon. [​IMG]
    Code:
    DIGITAL ---------- 1233 05:38:90 355 21/05/08 

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Watch out people !! [​IMG]
    I pass the Torikan on DOOM SRS !!

18. jujube

jujube Unregistered

good. now with a little more practice you can break the torikan in devil_quake.

Razz

19. fnord

fnord Unregistered

[​IMG]
    It's been a LONG time since I last played doom.

Rising garbage killed me. I had a fairly high stack passing the torikan, and couldn't downstack fast enough to get to the garbage. (in 200+ levels? wtf) Still survived to 700+...

20. fnord

fnord Unregistered