Records: [Heboris] DOOM

Thread in 'Competition' started by DIGITAL, 8 Nov 2007.

1. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

ROFLMAO

[​IMG]

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

A triple Tspin performance for a m9 player would be like a "HA DO KEN" manip on street fighter..It is THIS kind of thing which aliments my doubts about you Ghetto..

3. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

Or does a T-Spin single or double compare to a Hadoken and a T-Spin triple compare to a Shinku Hadoken? But then I don't know jack about Street Fighter since Super SF2.

4. Muf

Muf

I don't think TSTs are even possible in Ti-ARS.

5. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Who says I don't play with Ti World?

6. Zaphod77

Zaphod77 Resident Misinformer

They aren't.

Only SRS, and then only if the detection method is set at 3 corner t and NOT "no kick".

7. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Code:
    DIGITAL ---------- 1300 05:37:28 374 31/05/08 
    I'll get the replay up later.

8. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

[​IMG]
    Ti World

RAWR

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

hHOOO !!! [​IMG]
    not even the half of your score DIGITAL..

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ahh.. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Watch out ! I am joining the high speed player team..

I finaly begin to understand something..If my memories are good, DIGITAL and kotetsu began to practice the SHIRASE clones around Jun 2007, so 12 months ago, and for my case I've practiced only for 4 months..Maybe it is THE explanation.. [​IMG]

11. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

HOLY SHIT !!!

TORIKAN BROKEN AT 2:26:XX !! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And now, sudden ti..

I would like to know your opinion ? Is it a honnest 500+ ?

One day DIGITAL told me that he found it harder on Heboris..I have the opposed feeling that it is slightly slightly easier on DOOM.. [​IMG]

12. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Congrats on breaking the torikan on DOOM! To be honest though, it doesn't surprise me. You were already bordering the torikan on Texmaster and equivalent DOOM games should be faster in time. Lock flash is not on by default with Ti-ARS on Heboris. Perhaps you might not be noticing a huge decrease in time playing on DOOM because you're not taking full advantage of DAS? Long before I refined my technique to get a 2:00:xx torikan time on Texmaster, I was able to hit 2:04:xx on DOOM with much messier finesse and ease.

As for DOOM being harder, I'm referring to 500+. Lower lock delay and slower DAS on DOOM makes it harder.

13. Code:
    Rotation: ACE-ARS2
    ==================================================
    Name       Level  Time  Lines DD/MM/YY
    ==================================================
    rednefed --------- 419 03:10:88 ??? 15/06/08

No replay, but as it's a fairly unremarkable score, meh.

I just Gm'ed Devil-Minus with ARS2 (using Hold) though...

14. Is breaking this Torikan (???) really all that hard? I mean I am no TGM-style player and I got to level 517 in 2:48 in around 10 attempts (using TDS rotation). Also I have not played Heboris in over 2 months, not that its very different to many other Tetromino games - same 7 pieces/blocks. I could easily see myself breaking 2:30 to level 500 with some practice.

- Jono

15. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

TDS rotation negates the delays, which add to the challenge. The real challenge though is mastering TGM rotation itself. Level 300 DOOM with Ti-ARS is probably equivalent in difficulty to level 1000 speedwise with Ti World and level 600 with TDS rotation. A more equivalent torikan (in difficulty) for TDS rotation may be around 2:10 - 2:15.

That said though, 2:28 for Ti-ARS isn't that hard after you're able to pass it a couple of times. I virtually never run into it at all in a normal run and often have times under 2:15, sometimes under 2:10, and the occasional under 2:05.

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Ha ha..And yeah.. [​IMG] I am not that bad jono..

17. With no levelup bonus (+4 for triples, +6 for tetrises):

ACE-ARS2. Someone join me, I'm lonely!
    [​IMG]
    Can't manually lock over 300 unless I'm making the simplest of moves.

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]

No way that I resist at DOOM 600 with the SRS rotation.. [​IMG]
    At least not for today..

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]

Hmm..Big improvement, but the road is long before I become a double expert of ARS and SRS.. [​IMG]

20. ACE-ARS2
    Level up bonus on this time.

S7, level 723 @ 4:02:06
    100-200 section @ 2.4 tps and 27 seconds. Woo!