Help Amnesia to find the good stick (not too expensive)...

Thread in 'Hardware' started by Amnesia, 26 Feb 2009.

1. c_t, I am still not in a real job currently, I get a paid of 900$/months and you can remove 60% of this paid to pay my rent and tube card..
    So..I can wait 3 month to get a "real" pay and be able to easily afford a joystick at 150$ if necessary..
    But I have the answer, it would be stupid to buy the one at 75$ if it is an incomplete tool..I don't want to spend my life for searching parts and customizing my stick..The one I have today can resist few months..
    Just keep in mind that I am not a joystick expert, if I have to find and buy many additional parts that I don't know, that will be boring..

when I see that :

that gives me desire to switch on keyboard.. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. keyboard FTW!

[​IMG]

3. Amnesia, I think you're making the right choice if you're going to buy a perfect stick later rather than a roughly-adequate one now.

[​IMG]

4. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Go $15 keyboards!

Compared to blink and his steelseries 7G, I certainly feel like Amnesia. [​IMG] At least my keyboard hasn't needed any maintenance since I first bought it months ago. I'd probably just toss it away and get a new one when it wears out as it's so cheap. I do want to try out a gaming quality keyboard some day though to see how much better it is.

[​IMG]

5. I recommend the Razer Arctosa. Reasonably priced and the keys feel fast, responsive, and overall great. I've had it for a week, and it's easily the best I've ever used.

[​IMG]

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Don't get excited people..I never afirmed that I was about to switch on keyboard, I still prefer the tool for real man which is the joystick !! but that was to make understand people that being familiar with the reference of additional parts could be boring when you just want to play and nothing more..
    I consider myself as the good example to proof that it is not the material which make a player stronger than others..I just remind that except the 2 players who have the real system, I am the only one who has the TAP M rank, with the most shitty stick here..But as c_t says, if a new good stick can boost my skill, I am interested..

[​IMG]

7. K

K

p'tain tu me fait vraiment trop de la peine...

la semaine prochaine je vais Akiba et je t'en achete un. Cadeau.
    mais je t'en prie, arrrete de chialer [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. You guys really like that picture right?
    imageshack is going to remove it for using up too much bandwidth soon. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. MizukiTHPS

MizukiTHPS Unregistered

I have me one of these for SF4, now I kinda wanna get that made as a faceplate o.o;

10. jujube

jujube Unregistered

[​IMG]
    i just want to apologize for desecrating this picture in my last post.

11. [​IMG]

Just posting for a little emphasis here.

12. [​IMG]

EDIT: Shit, sorry, screwed that up.

What I meant to say was

[​IMG]

13. You're forgiven. [​IMG]

14. Stop it. You make my wait for the delayed FSTE even harder. ~.~

[​IMG]
    (oops)

15. Ai

Ai

I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but you should definitely look into buying this one:

[​IMG]

^^

16. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

What the hellz dudez?

I didn't recommend that crap. THIS is what Amnesia needs. PERIOD. It can't get any better than this, man!

[​IMG]

17. Wait, you need cool TGM graphics!

[​IMG]

Fixed.

18. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Great mod caff but just one thing...you moved the stick to the wrong side! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Totally fixed.

19. [​IMG]