Just for the record: a note on TC players

Thread in 'Discussion' started by cosmonaut, 16 Jun 2006.

1. cosmonaut

cosmonaut Unregistered

hi,

i've been running into a decent amount of TC players: baconcow, tc josh, rosti, etc, in the 4-player games that i play and in general i avoid spewing garbage onto TC players until there are only 2 of us left...

so, i don't know how you guys feel about it... but i'm not targeting you guys at all, just so you know. i was hoping maybe you could be favorable toward me... but then again, go ahead, try to target me and see how i respond toward you.... ahahahahaha!

2. Sully

Sully Unregistered

Good call. I'll do the same should I see any of you guys.

Hey- what was with this thread?

3. cosmonaut

cosmonaut Unregistered

well, it wasn't as well thought out as i wanted it to be.

i had planned on it saying "I GUESS IT WAS WORTH IT TO GET THIS GAME!!!" I somehow ended up perusing that board for the first time in several weeks and got kind of annoyed (as usual) so i decided to post my 999 level game... unfortunately i wanted to be a lot more patronizing than i came off... especially because i got frustrated with figuring out why i couldn't imbed an image AFTER it took me like 4 minutes to figure out how to start my own thread. nintendo seriously needs to look into making that board more accessible -- or i'm just a moron.

4. cosmonaut

cosmonaut Unregistered

oh yeah, and i was real amused by saying that my goal was some obscure number like 44,692,000, ha!

5. Josh

Josh Unregistered

I'll start doing this too. Now I just gotta remember all the TC players that don't go by "TC *name here*" There seems to be a lot. [​IMG]

6. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

That is why a non-Japanese game needs a "shirase" like mode.

7. aw, i have yet to run into any of my tc mates. well, i did play tetrisdude the other day (after we sparred a bit in friends mode). you guys should play more 1v1. [​IMG]

i guess i don't play often enough, though. i've been kind of distracted. still, it'd be sweet to run into some tcers.

edit: yikes-- i'm 67th now, lol. i need to step up my game a little (still adjusting to ds lite).

8. (My name doesn't have space for TC...) I dont think TC members should be treated any differently, though in general I don't aim my garbage too much unless i'm playing someone really good. It does appeal to me though that we work as a team and help each other out, sort of like a Tetris Concept clan.

In 2-player it doesn't make a difference anyway, garbage just goes to the other player.

9. sort of with Rosti LFC here-- if i'm in a four player game, i'm playing to win =]. every man for himself. if there was a team function, then it'd be another story.