Tournament: Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney - HAYATE WINS - Videos added

Thread in 'Competition' started by Kevcel, 24 Feb 2009.

?

Who will win Kevcel's TDS Tournament?!

1. GFish

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Hayate

6 vote(s)
    46.2%
  3. iphys

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. jujube

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. Kevcel [yeah right :P]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rosti

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  7. t-block

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Zemus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

I don't know the exact format yet; the format can only be decided when I exactly know how many players will join; I will see that in a few months.
    I can tell: Knockout is the best format for a tournament like this, so the end of this tournament will certainly be knockout; but knockout can only be done when there are 2^n [8,16,32 etc.] players...the chance that there will be exactly this number of players is extremely small, thus:

The tourney will consist of 2 parts:
    I) Group stage, or something like that.
    II) Knockout

2. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

Whoa, that's the most emoticons I've ever seen in a single post. o_O

3. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

nah, Digi is right. until the day that somebody proves otherwise, he is still the king of TDS on TC, mentioning me after him isnt right. and yes that pink picture frame is the source of my skill.

4. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

...I don't know. I just wanted to quote this.

5. jujube

jujube Unregistered

Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

if you set your resolution to 800x600 and connect the emoticon dots you'll see a picture of the Kremlin.

6. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Bah, I never said I was the best so you can't take that title from me! It's just that you made me sound like some washed-up has been. [​IMG] I'm going to get you back for that! [​IMG]

Bah, making me look bad with your modesty...you know damn well what you're capable of!

7. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

I'll enter but I suck as usual so don't expect anything interesting.

8. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

Quite a surprise; I didn't expect that you would enter...WELCOME Kevin [​IMG]
    I think you can get far - even though I don't know how your TDS skills are - but in general you ain't that bad [​IMG]

Cock...a twisted evil Digital...Am I the only one who's intimidated? [​IMG][​IMG]

9. Muf

Muf

His main skill is abusing infinite spin and hold to stall the game, which doesn't work in versus games.

10. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

IMPORTANT: You may only read this post under certain conditions***

At the moment there are 10 people who are definetely going to join my tourney...but that can be more! Come on! Don't be shy! It will be much fun! [​IMG]

Some players are very convident about theirselves:

...''I'm gonna make an example out of everyone, especially Kevcel [​IMG] ''...
    ...''he's gonna be beaten so bad, it won't just be a 10-0...it's be a 0- (-10)''...
    ...''I gonna drop your wifi rating into the negatives!''...

Have you read that?! What do they think of themselves! Don't ya think they're all reckless [​IMG]
    Don't ya wanna kick some ass [​IMG] Show me what YOU've got! JOIN KEVCEL'S TDS TOURNEY!
    KEVCEL IS WATCHING YOU becoming THE CHAMPION!

Whoa...I can't believe it:
    The word on the streets says that people are challenging SAMAF
    [​IMG][​IMG]

...''Japanese players do not compare to American players''...
    ...''We'd completely destroy SAMAF 10-0''...

SAMAF! I'm talking to YOU! Join my tourney and show us the contrary! Don't do it only for yourself, but DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY! ...Or are you chickened out... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

***This post doesn't show the opinion of Kevcel. You have no rights to physically nor mentally abuse Kevcel because of this post***

11. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

[​IMG]

Oh.

12. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

Needs moar TFGM.

13. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

I think I would like to enter the tournament. I have been playing more TDS since I no longer have a keyboard that can play Lockjaw well. I am under maybe still though. The tournaments keep getting stretched out and it becomes slightly annoying. I would like to join, but I am waiting until later to decide.

Since some people got quick lines about their tetris skills I made my own

Red Star: Competed in the Orbital Tournament (Hopefully no one remembers where I placed)

Red Star: Has both of his thumbs.

14. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

Well Red Star, I hope you will decide to join eventually: more players = more fun [​IMG]

Allright, I also have a question:
    Is there anybody who's able to shoot some videos? 'Cause it would be much more fun if some videos are recorded [​IMG]

15. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

I could do it, taking the sound from headphone jack of course.

16. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

Cool, then you can shoot some videos [​IMG]
    Blink also said that he could shoot some videos, but the problem was: Who would shoot him then? [​IMG]

But now I have 2 players, so that's great: if one have no time, I always have a back-up then [​IMG]
    Sound isn't important btw: Video only is enough.

However Burbruee: didn't you say your router was broken? You need to fix that first, before you can promise me to shoot some videos [​IMG]

17. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

To you maybe, but for me quality is everything. I accept nothing but the best. (or close to it) [​IMG]
    If all goes well I should have a new one within 1-2 months.

18. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

Oh haha, then I won't worry anymore...there's plenty of time before the tournament is going to start [​IMG]

19. Re: ''Kevcel's Tetris DS Tourney'' Officially started!

I'm interested.

20. Chaos

Chaos Unregistered

Hey guys bet you weren't expecting me to ever show face again eh? Well I've been busy but I am sure as hell down for this.