Meeting in Strasbourg (canceled from Paris)

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by K, 3 Jun 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]
    Sy has bought his train tickets!!

It's confirmed for him !

He will arrive around 15-16h but we will come together in your house..

2. please, make some photos of the gathering! i am a bit sad i am not part of it... i whis all of you a lot of fun !

an idea: if you make contests, the looser of each round has to play 10 minutes of blockout as a punishment [​IMG]

3. K

K

noooo not blockout !! [​IMG]

As discussed with Amnesia, we hoped that a camera would be available for the meeting. Finally it seems that only PetitPrince have a decent hardware. I've looked for solution from my side, but i must admit that i wasn't able to get something.

i must clean the room now...

[​IMG]

4. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

jago, is that a room or a dump!?

5. It's not his pic.

6. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I know. [​IMG]

7. That's almost half as bad as my room.

8. K

K

9. Cubicz

Cubicz Unregistered

a friendly request reminder to PLEASE take lots of photos and videos of people and games as much as possible! perhaps a webcam or something, although it's a bit late of me to suggest something as complex as a live feed, lol.

10. Stupid yet great idea !

It would be boring though:

Bricks, bricks, bricks crappy bricks (myself, playing), omfg bricks (ct, jago or someone else doing wonders), bricks, bricks, Shadow of the Colossus and bricks, bricks, bricks, bricks, brick and Rez ( \M/ \M/ ) and Pez, bricks, bricks, bircks aw ! bricks nevermind, bricks, bricks, bricks, whores, pizza, bricks, bricks, tournament bricks, milk bricks, bricks, bricks, bricks sausage and bricks, egg bacon and bricks, egg bacon sausage bacon and bricks, Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with truffle pat, brandy and with a fried egg on top and bricks.

11. Piotr Bajnahrov

Piotr Bajnahrov Unregistered

I'm not very academic and I don't draw so well, I might do it with the wrong hand but I think I'm going to draw our wonderful contest by the times I won't be playing.

12. K

K

oh oh ! with one of your suggestions we can charge the audience [​IMG]

13. K

K

ERRATUM !!!

it is Gare du Nord, sorry for the mistake!!!

14. BTW do you have many "Paris Bas" bank machines? I phoned my bank and they let me know that they are compatible with no extra costs with this bank.

15. K

K

you mean "BNP Paribas" : i know there is a lot of those bank in Paris, but far less in strasbourg. At least i know 1 place [​IMG]

16. I am setting off shortly, see you all soon!

17. K

K

mfm just arrived !

he discovered the smal flat [​IMG]
    we still have to set up the whole stuff disposition

this is hell

18. I propose a new thread for all the events of the meeting, for clarity and future easy reference. What do you think?

19. I might not be able to bring a second DS... because I can't find it ! Oh well, see you later !