Records: [NES NTSC] A-Type

Thread in 'Competition' started by Kitaru, 24 Feb 2012.

1. Re: [NES] A-Type

shit son! my GF isn't nearly as good as yours (~300k) but she does have a handsomer BF than yours. :p

can't wait to see you, and meet your GF. here's to next year!

on an unrelated note: i am actively trying to get everyone i know involved in this community, with some semblance of success, too. i brought two NES consoles and TVs to my school where i teach to get the kids involved (we need new blood) and they are constantly aflurry with activity. so far a few kids have shown potential, and nearly everyone has shown interest. we need to spread the word son.

on a semi-related note: hopw are you playing since your 894k? that was an awesome game man, and i am curious if it has affected your play at all.

2. Re: [NES] A-Type

Great job Cameron! Start working on 19 and you'll be in the 700 club in no time.

3. Re: [NES] A-Type

Yeah, there were some mistakes, but really you're doing awesome. I'm pretty sure it's a matter of weeks before you destroy that record

4. Re: [NES] A-Type

962k today. Second highest score ever. Wanted to share since I have a video of this one ;)

http://youtu.be/_76kRQ18Fso

5. Re: [NES] A-Type

your in-game commentary is awesome. well played sir.

6. Re: [NES] A-Type

my third highest today: 917K. not as impressive as josh's but noteworthy nonetheless.

7. Re: [NES] A-Type

@josh- you know my prediction- come with it already. i am waiting.

8. Re: [NES] A-Type

Well played...in more ways than one. B)

9. Re: [NES] A-Type

wait no longer, it is done!!!!!!!!!

Great game!

wasmachstdugern likes this.
  10. Re: [NES] A-Type

Congrats, Josh!

11. Re: [NES] A-Type

That was pretty awesome - way to go Josh! The celebration brought a smile to my face - glad you kept that in there. It's fun to have that background stuff (reminds me of the door knocking in Thor's video).

12. Re: [NES] A-Type

so many wow!
    so skills!
    many congrats.

13. Re: [NES] A-Type

...and since you went there and played with our emotions, how about you turn that into, "I am never playing this game again...until I rock Mullen off the SNES mountain top!" :p

14. Re: [NES] A-Type

Excellent, enjoy your day of infinite happiness! :D

15. Re: [NES] A-Type

Thanks everybody :awe:

Haha, I figured with a title like that, and with the misdrop on Level 28, people would think it was a bad ending :twisted: But seriously, I am very happy that I don't have to ever play that evil, twisted game ever again.

But I only refer to NES Tetris. I actually like SNES, and now I can work on that max without the other chip on my shoulder :biggrin:

16. Re: [NES] A-Type

Congrats Josh!

However we'll have to check the official max-out rules since you blocked the screen when the score maxed... it may not count. :p j/k.

Take the winter off... but you better be at MGC in the spring.

17. Re: [NES] A-Type

I was thinking about talking to Max about a sort of Karate Kid Part III set up where the returning champion doesn't need to qualify....Let you guys beat your brains out on that NES and I will see you all on the Super! :sneaky:

18. Re: [NES] A-Type

Holy shit - long time coming, well deserved - congrats! That was a pretty dramatic ending as well!