Records: [offtopic]Sports Vision Trainings

Thread in 'Competition' started by mask, 11 Sep 2008.

1. jujube

jujube Unregistered

d'oh this is actually really simplistic.

once an average is attained (using zaphod's method, correct?) after a few trials (2-3 zaphod?), the time of a new trial is added to your previous average and divided by 2, and that becomes your new average.

2. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

I suspected it might be some variant of wa7.

3. I guess you're right;
    but I want to say that I do have fun, when I try to push myself to the limit; not only for a tetris game. I always like to challenge myself; it's a great pleasure to see what you can achieve with hard working. [​IMG]

However, I won't do time attack now; I must spend my time to another important thing in my life; preparing for final exams at school [​IMG]
    But I'm certain I will do it later [​IMG]

Btw, I also want to say:
    The fact that I'm fast at clicking with a mouse, doesn't mean I'm fast at tetris with my keyboard [​IMG]

4. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

5. Poochy

Poochy Unregistered

[Name] Poochy
    [Class] 25 Blocks
    [Time] Best 00:08:730, Average 00:10:846
    [Location] USA

Note: You may wish to disregard the 9.867s average time in the proof screenshot below; the trials weren't done all in a row. I was only going for the best time, so I aborted any trials where I hesitated. Apparently, aborted trials don't count in your average time. 00:10:846 is my best average time without aborting trials in between, 00:09:467 (different screenshot, which I'll upload on request) is my best with aborted trials. Use whichever one you see fit.

[Name] Poochy
    [Class] 120 Buttons
    [Score] 53
    [Location] USA

Proof:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    !@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*

Why! WHY!!! [​IMG]
    I can't believe that you've beaten me [​IMG]

Okay, congrats man...I don't think I will ever be #1 again, because I only once got under 9 sec...and that was the best time then. Anyway, you never know, maybe I will do it again [​IMG]

EDIT

At 120 buttons I've taken the #1 position again immediately today.

[NAME] Kevcel
    [CLASS] 120 Buttons
    [Score] 54
    [LOCATION] the Netherlands

[​IMG]

7. [Name]Kitaru
    [Class]25 BLOCKS
    [Time]best 00:17:097,average 00:28:544
    [Location]USA

I showed my friend this recently. Last I heard, he's down to 9.8s. I'll see if I can get him to post here later.