Oops jumped the gun--I won the AT&T Tetris tournament!!!

Thread in 'Locations & Events' started by caffeine, 29 Feb 2008.

1. jujube

jujube Unregistered

verizon only offers tetris blockout, hexic, cheesy tetris, tetris mania, and mozaki blocks.

2. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

I know you can get it on verizon, my mom has it.

3. misterghostie

misterghostie Unregistered

well done caffeine, a well deserved win and a very decent prize too. i really wish they had more tetris tournaments, if any, around the uk though.

4. jujube

jujube Unregistered

i don't see it at verizon's website, but maybe they haven't added it there yet. those are supposedly all the "tetris" games they offer, with certain phones supporting certain games from that list.

5. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

My mom has a verizon LG VX8700 which can be seen here and she has the game. I've played against people with it before.

6. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Unregistered

Your Mother Maybe Voluptuous

Congrats, Caffeine.

7. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

You should use that 2000 dollars to get TGM3.

8. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Why would he buy tgm is all he is doing is getting good at srs for the competition.

9. tepples

tepples Lockjaw developer

TGM3 has SRS.

10. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

Exactly. [​IMG]

11. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

i guess.

12. I think cdsboy's point was that saying TGM3 has SRS is not unlike saying TDS has 20G. If caffeine wants VS practice, TGM3 is the wrong place to get it.

13. Muf

Muf

Ti is probably the most interesting and challenging SRS game on the market today (and it even leaves you a choice if you want SRS or not), but... I somehow have the idea caffeine isn't going to want to shell out ?160.000 for it, tourney money or no tourney money.

14. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

160 point000 yen? What? Don't you mean 160,000?

15. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

No ghett0 get cultured. Many Many different countries switch the , and the .

16. True, I would love to get my hands on a copy.

- Jono

17. Edo

Edo a.k.a. FSY

Jono, caffeine, and any other SRS lovers: if you're feeling a bit left out by Texmaster's lack of World Rotation, you should definitely check out the latest Heboris MINI (Ver.1B). The master_extra.c and devil_quake.c plugins were based on the information in the recent TGM3 document, so they're quite accurate. The accuracy of the timing still can't compare with Texmaster, but it can be improved with a bit of tweaking. Most importantly though, you get to use your beloved SRS!

18. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Atleast someone got it [​IMG]

19. che_lives

che_lives Unregistered

i am so jaleous

20. So, it's May now. Did I completely miss there having been an April tournament, or...?