Records: [TAP] Doubles

Thread in 'Competition' started by Pineapple, 5 Oct 2006.

1. I played some doubles with TWF's girlfriend Samael today at school. :D

[​IMG]

2. I changed my mind. You guys aren't allowed to complete it before I complete it with both of you. :(

3. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but be sure to watch me and imiganai's vid after i upload it. it's kind of hilarious xD

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

So Samael is a girl, and the girlfriend of TWF...
    ha, the world is small.
    I have seen The name "Samael" plenty of time in some tetris place ignoring this.

5. i think it's a pretty common username. samael is like a jewish devil or something.

6. or when I chose it, "angel of death." I thought I *could* be good at death one day and then my name would have meaning! Look where that's gotten me... (nowhere)

7. I thought Shirase was your big thing... you know, having your birthday on 2/28 and all, and fighting me about not wanting to play TGM1 because you wanted to play Sudden Ti instead :p

8. I don't think I've ever seen her play shirase... and since I have control of the sudden ti leaderboard I'd have added her if I saw a score.

9. and at 2:28pm! but...my birth certificate says 2:30. bad fate I guess :(

and with all seriousness, I'll eventually work my way towards Ti (after I get S9 in Master and 500 in death, perhaps? ^^)

10. [​IMG]

New record by DDRKirby(ISQ) and imiganai

Took a LOT of tries but we finally got a clear :D

We recorded the .inp but unfortunately it gets that "out of sync" error whenever we try to play it back. We were recording using the linux version of 0.133 tgmshmupmame...is this an nvram/cfg file issue or something? (i don't remember whether you have to do anything special with those when you record .inps)

11. Yes, always back-up your NVRAM before recording so you can playback with the same randomizer seed. You can make a convenient script to automate the process of making a copy of tgm2p.nv, starting MAME for the recording, then timestamping and/or zipping the files.

12. speaking of mame scripts, here is my pro as hell setup:

recordplay-fullscreen.bat
    Code:
    for /f "tokens=1,2,3 delims=/ " %%a in ('DATE /T') do set date=%%a-%%b-%%c
    for /f "tokens=1,2 delims=: " %%a in ('TIME /T') do set time=%%a-%%b

copy /y nvram\%1.nv nvram\last-%1.nv

mametgm.exe %1 -record last-%1.inp

"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" a "inp\%1-%date%-%time%.7z" inp\last-%1.inp nvram\last-%1.nv
    recordplay-windowed.bat
    Code:
    for /f "tokens=1,2,3 delims=/ " %%a in ('DATE /T') do set date=%%a-%%b-%%c
    for /f "tokens=1,2 delims=: " %%a in ('TIME /T') do set time=%%a-%%b

copy /y nvram\%1.nv nvram\last-%1.nv

mametgm.exe %1 -record last-%1.inp -window

"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\7z.exe" a "inp\%1-%date%-%time%.7z" inp\last-%1.inp nvram\last-%1.nv
    tgm2p-fullscreen.bat
    Code:
    recordplay-fullscreen.bat tgm2p
    tgm2p-windowed.bat
    Code:
    recordplay-windowed.bat tgm2p
    tgmj-fullscreen.bat
    Code:
    recordplay-fullscreen.bat tgmj
    tgmj-windowed.bat
    Code:
    recordplay-windowed.bat tgmj

13. bro as hell

still trying to get doubles 300/300 with Samael before TWF does

14. [​IMG]

Pow!

KevinDDR - Samael

15. Aww yeah B)
    It was on the one day I didn't bring my flash drive though, so we couldn't record it.

16. Well, this sucks. My SD card in my phone is still retarded after reformatting, so I don't have the clear pic from when Jerycho and I played around a week ago. Well, put a Kitaru 300-300 Jerycho @ 6:--:-- up there, I guess. We've also had some faster failed runs, so I'll try to get an accurate report next time we have a completion.

17. We have a inp this time. This was done during our final day in the same free block at school. I guess I'll probably not have as many chances to play doubles with her now but I'm pretty happy with the time.

18. [​IMG]
    woo! this feels more doable now that we've cleared it once.