Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. Just to confuse me, I get a lower rank with a higher score and level than my previous best...

[​IMG]

2. And a Bravo, good job!

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Good rosti, I think your major problem is only about the maniability of TGM, try to reach lv 999 before decrease your time..

4. Nice S9 there Amnesia. And nice survival Rosti. I honestly think that's the measure of skill to go by untill it's not that big a deal. As you may recall, grade points decrease while a piece is active. So your late S1 is a result is a result of playing very slowly and also getting almost no tetrises. As you naturally speed up your play, you'll see a MASSIVE grade increase.

That's why I'm not worried about my S8 @ 9:05. I'm pretty sure that if I was playing fast enough to meet the 8:45 requirement, it would be S9.

5. [​IMG]
    I don't know if this is any good, please tell me!

6. mat

mat

well you have to take the screenshot with the field still visible or i have no idea how well you did... but if you're asking about order of grades, the secret grade is identical to the standard system (9-1-s1-s9-m-gm) and so, as far as that goes, no, that isn't any good. heh, but get a screenshot of the actual field! that can be so difficult... now, expert, would be completing it during the instant invis challenge after 999... any volunteers?

7. how do you get secret grades in tgm2 ?

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]
    HEY !! 8 lines in instant invisible!

[​IMG] Yet 3 years of training I think..

Pareil que dans le 1 et 3! [​IMG]

9. Same as TGM1. Make a > Sign.

10. I just figured out the ranking system for it.

If you get all the way to the right, you get S rank.

For every space to the left, you go up one S rank.

If you get all the way to the left, you get GM.

11. Holy crap mat, you're a genius. That's now right up there with my "most wanted awesome superplay" videos, right between single player Doubles play and playing Tetris 64 (the one with the ear clip that monitors your heartrate) while running on a treadmill.

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG] OUff..

[​IMG] Jago : 56 ??

I'm not so far..

But we musn't forget the japan record is 48.. [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Aaaaaaaargh !!! [​IMG]
    After watching mfm's vid jago has uploaded, I heard a voice in my head saying "hey ! that's a very strange way to play, so many holes that you fill, such a big pyramid, so many tetrises ! I wanna test !"

So I tried to build HUGE pyramids, fill holes and of course, didn't do much tetrises as I kinda always panic when I come at the top of the screen [​IMG]
    Arriving at 950, the stupid voice came back "come on, S4 only, DO MORE TETRISES". 996, game over [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS: Yeah, I know, that's an incredibly slow game, but as I wanted to test mfm's style, I almost didn't lock in 20G mode.

PPS: doing tetrises in the 900~section seems to increase ultra fastly your rank, no ? went from S3 to S5

14. mfm005

mfm005 Unregistered

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Modest mfm.. [​IMG]

16. Finally made S7.

[​IMG]

17. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG][​IMG] Hou...a futur new challenger.. [​IMG]

Almost the same records I had...15 month ago..

(just to give you an idea of the time to improve.. I've almost the same lag with Jago..)

Cyberguile and M. antisocial --> updated!

18. At last, I managed to reach 999 ! [​IMG] (and S6 [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

Go on to the next level ! Grad S9 will soon be mine [​IMG]

19. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]
    T'abuses un peu quand meme..Je pensais meme pas qu'on pouvait atteindre 13min..

You abuse a few..

I never imagined we could reach 13min in this Master mode..

Bravo for your S6.. [​IMG]

20. colour_thief said something like "first, try to reach S9, then try to improve your time"