Records: [TAP] Master

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 29 Mar 2007.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Maybe what I will say is useless, but I think you are slightly unbalanced with your S8 rank and your lv.395, I think a S8 player can reach minimu 420 in DEATH mode..

I don't know why, but I feel the good balance between the two mode is important..

Actually I work about a (useless [​IMG] ) numerical and iterative algorithm to edit the perfect equivalences between, based only on statistics from the records of everybody, for example mfm is surely the most unbalanced player of everybody here..

Actually the equivalence gives that in my mind :

Code:
    Master ----- T.A. DEATH 

Gm ---------- Gm 
     m ---------- m 
     S9 ---------- 500 
     S8 ---------- 450 
     S7 ---------- 410 
     S6 ---------- 380 
     S5 ---------- 350 
     S4 ---------- 320 
     S3 ---------- 300 
     S2 ---------- 280 
     S1 ---------- 250 
     1 ---------- 210 

[​IMG]

2. K

K

Exactly, and my skills in master mode have become weird !

edit : i mean skill balance.

3. Since I'm nearing M, I've looked up the special requirements. There's been a lot of hazy memories gradually distorting things, so I took the care to cross reference with actual videos and whatnot. This should be the most accurate description so far:

What should be "news" here is that 2 tetrises are only strictly required below 700. I believe this particular requirement has been described incorrectly from the beginning, and even this revised description needs further research before I'd say it's definitely true. But there's enough evidence to support it that I believe it for now. [​IMG]

Overall, I find this heartening news. It means I am closer to M than I thought. [​IMG]

4. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG] Aie..

I'm so scared to lose all my game so I decrease my speed to stay prudent at 900..My best is just 45..

I'm satisfacted we have a good discussion about Master mode, and with your new record, I hope that will motives more people for the master mode..

There is still a difference of size between the two ranking!

5. mfm005

mfm005 Unregistered

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG]
    I love this guy...

7. mfm005

mfm005 Unregistered

8. [​IMG]

The stupid voice in my head started to scream at 900 "common, do TETRISES !!!!"

Without it, I would probably have done a 999 S7.

Next time, I will tell her just to shut up [​IMG]

9. Alright, you're on a roll there cyberguile! Soon you might pass DIGITAL, a Death M. Go for it!! [​IMG]

10. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

That's it! I can't sit here and be calm when I'm being taunted like this. It's time to play a little Master... [​IMG]

11. I see your point. Both modes compliment each other and neither one should be neglected.

Sometimes I just feel like I've reached my limits with death mode though... for now anyway.

...Plus, I have to stay ahead of cyberguile! I cant allow him to beat me at both death AND Master mode. [​IMG]

12. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

.....My middle finger hurts now from dropping and locking for about two hours. I'm a little slow at the sub-20G sections but I compensated with speed in the 20G sections so it came out ok I guess. I also lasted through the semi-invisible challenge yay (barely).

13. Good stuff!! [​IMG]

That makes a "5 chain" in duplicating the Death table... kotetsu, the ball is in your court to pass mfm and continue the chain. Though I suppose mfm getting Death 500 would also work... Come to think of it, he's not even submitted a Death record yet!

14. TAP MASTER IS HARD

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

[​IMG] Ah..

Beaten by two people in 2 days..

It's hard to assume..

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

mfm is not interested by Death 500 or death mode in general..

17. K

K

ayup !

people are becoming crazy [​IMG])

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

We are entering in a crazy week like we have already seen in end of march..

I think I will definitly stay at the 5th place but I will fight.. [​IMG]
    Hard session this evening to attempt to recover the 4th..

19. mfm005

mfm005 Unregistered

20. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

http://mfm005.free.fr/tgm.htm

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Comment as-tu fait a mfm..