Records: [TAP] Normal

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 5 Feb 2007.

1. gila

gila Unregistered

shit... so many new records here [​IMG]

2. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

WwWOO WO !! [​IMG]

This is the war here !!

3. edit: better score:

[​IMG]

4. Code:
    2--colour_thief----------------458198 pts @ 3:08:60

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

There is a lot of chance you beat me soon, and I won't resist..

But I am satisfacted anyway, I resisted and held good places above you for a long time c_t..

keep training, maybe I will come back on TAP one day to strike back.. [​IMG]

6. Code:
    1--colour_thief----------------484887 pts @ 3:09:96
    2--Amnesia---------------------471753 pts @ 3:03:90
    Normal, Master, TGM+, Death, and Doubles all belong to me right now! [​IMG]

7. jujube

jujube Unregistered

seriously Amnesia, have you seen the gap? let me rolf [​IMG]

(it's fun to instigate [​IMG])

8. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

ah fuck..

9. Any chance you have a video or replay of that? That's 338000-odd points before the credit roll, which destroys my first record.

10. Sure, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57fd3zFuv78

I know I could at least break 500000, but taking first severely discourages me from playing the mode again... [​IMG] Thank you Amnesia for giving me a good target to beat. I had to work for it. [​IMG]

11. elph

elph Unregistered

just a little improvement

[​IMG]

12. gila

gila Unregistered

finally broke 400k! yeah! that won't move me up though (other than place me in the "400k tier" in the table), but it's still an improvement! it could have been faster by some 5-7 seconds though...

[​IMG]

13. I wonder what the theoretical maximum score in this is, using the all I-piece cheat I've heard about.

14. Using the all-I piece cheat + garbage cheat, you'd hit 999,999 pretty quickly, especially since you get the 6x Normal Mode bonus for all line clears.

15. Yes, you'd easily max the score, especially with the x8 bravo bonus. The first combo alone gives you over 200,000 points, and that's the least valuable combo.

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Hmm.. [​IMG]

17. Muf

Muf

We have ourselves a new Ghett0..? [​IMG]

18. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Bah..He has gone..So somebody must replace him !!b [​IMG]

20. Ai

Ai

I impoved my time by a minute since last time, but I can't stack that well when I'm playing fast. Also I only use manual locking under level 100 and when I'm clearing lines most of the time . I know I can do better and I'll aim for 250.000 soon.

I hope mufunyo reacts to this! ^^

EDIT:

New score! ^^

EDIT 2:

I would have gotten a better score if I didn't mess up at the end. I'll probably get over 250.000 soon now that I know how to make some combos. Thanks for the video colour_thief! ^^