Records: [TDS] Marathon

Thread in 'Competition' started by Amnesia, 10 Sep 2008.

1. See, this is why I advocate against it online, and also learning some of the really crazy prophecy t-spin setups as well as back to back TST setups. The fact is that you can only ever use them against people online if you're already leagues ahead of them in terms of skill. You can only ever use it against players who you could just as easily beat with straight Tetrises and TSD's. I don't see why you'd voluntarily put yourself at the extra risk of misdropping, screwing things up and losing when you could just go for the safer and more straightforward route. I only ever use them when showing off in matches against friends or people who claim to be really good at Tetris DS.

2. Oh, I hear you on that. If I had a ranking that I cared about on Splash, then I don't imagine I would do it. But since you can't get into ranked matches on Splash anymore, I don't care too much if I win or lose. I'm just there to have fun. Since I have the number one spot on marathon in Splash, a lot of people recognize my name. Sometime's it just fun to mess with people. They've never seen it before. [​IMG]

3. New personal highscore = 1.092.000

4. Again a new personal highscore: 1.162.000

There is still some room for improvement, so I think I will post a new personal record later [​IMG]

ps: sorry Amnesia, now I'm #2 [​IMG]

5. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Hmmm mm... [​IMG]

I am tired...No enough energy any more to reply something like :

"Holy shit !!! fuck yoouuuu !!!!!!!!! I will make you regret that !! I will have my revenge !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG] "

No..There is no place any more in my life for frustration and desire of revenge..I am in a peacefull mind now..
    I just know that one day, justice will be for me..Don't worry for me and be patient...

6. LOL [​IMG]
    I only wanted to motivate you to achieve a higher score...because you probably will not beat Rosti. But there is more chance to beat me...so:

''Holy shit!!! Come on! You can beat me! Let me regret that!!! Have your revenge!!! ''

You're mean...you have your revenge by not editing the leaderboard...atm the leaderboard says I'm #3 and you're still #2 [​IMG]

*edit: Thanks for fixing [​IMG]

7. massi4h

massi4h Unregistered

Well looked at my old Marathon score and its 1240099 I clearly remember the 99 just being from Down+A before my last tetris.

I'm pretty sure I started with either 2 tsts then a tsd or it was 4 tsts (if you can do that, I don't remember, mighta been more cause I still remember my continuous tst chain setup that works on 0G). So yeah if you wanna put my score there you should take the 99 out lol.

Also yay all my mission speeds are faster than Rosti's [​IMG]

Level 1: 00:39:28
    Level 2: 00:55:66
    Level 3: 00:59:33
    Level 4: 01:10:05
    Level 5: 01:17:38

High score is crap though.

8. just edged out rosti's score. 2,154,000

Edit : thx for the tip jujube.
    [​IMG]

9. jujube

jujube Unregistered

hey zemus, haven't seen you around for a while. nice score.

just put [​IMG] and that should work.

10. just got 2,384,000 marathon 200. 203 lines.

[​IMG]

11. 2,024,000 off 163 lines (choked when I saw the 2 million), for 31337 Tetris points, heh heh.

[​IMG]

12. My top score is 1,192,000, it's from Feb 2007, so two years old.
    I couldn't do t-spins back then and could probably beat it today.. But I haven't tried yet.

13. 2,272,000 off 201 lines (also broke 500K on line clear).

[​IMG]

14. 2,442,000 off 198 lines.

[​IMG]

15. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

1.216.001 pts

I started to use t-spin to break my previous best. :D

hmm..:|
    bah ok sorry..I return on DEATH mode..:facepalm:

16. Well, since you bumped it, I looked up my score...
    Not many T-spins, I'm sure.