Tetris Videos

Thread in 'Discussion' started by jujube, 28 Mar 2007.

1. K

K

honestly no i wouldn't watch it but who know... i'm just interested by the information it will bring. Currently top players motivation are too much on the hands of some wise guy :

- "i can't tell, but try to do this..."

some source may not be completely reliable.... [​IMG]

sorry i'm Cartesian, i prefer cold hard fact. [​IMG]

2. haha !

that's insane [​IMG]

3. jujube

jujube Unregistered

cool video zemus. yeah it's been around, but must have forgotten to add it to the list.

edit: you get to practice your math when you add an external link to the wiki...cool. not bad if it prevents spam.

4. I'd imagine quite a few.. it's an arcade game, all they have to do is to walk to the nearest arcade and there you go.

5. K

K

oww impressive play !

6. jujube

jujube Unregistered

7. Sigma Draconis

Sigma Draconis Unregistered

Ugh, seeing BS of that caliber makes me sick. Despite the overall futility of doing so, SINY put up quite a fight against the hacker. To the Tetris DS regulars: how often does one run into hackers online, if at all?

8. fnord

fnord Unregistered

I've only met a hacker in 2P once, and it was a no-garbage hack.

Now that I think of it, I've met only-I-tetromino-hackers in 4P several times.

9. K

K

yeah great survival from SINY...

pathetic to see that even with the "only I" cheat, those bastard still need the "no garbage" cheat to win...

10. I've met more save-state hackers (which are good to play against for your rating, even if they do mess up the leader board) than I have I-cheat hackers.

I only think I've ever played an I-cheat hacker once, and they were completely useless, playing very slowly and with a lot of mistakes, and I beat them relatively easily.

11. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

I've never ran into a cheater ever. I have...if you call those people that are much better than their rating indicates, who steals one game from you and runs, cheats! [​IMG]

12. Yeah, I hate that. I also don't like the ones that don't disconnect when they keep losing. It's so annoying that they keep playing until they win the lucky game that gives them all their points back.

13. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

Haha, it's a crime to keep playing someone that is good when you're losing? *hides*

Although it's definitely annoying when they run away after that 1 win in like 20. On second thought, you don't even get that many points from beating them anyway so it's pointless to keep on playing. But the notion is definitely annoying! Quit after I beat you a few more times! [​IMG]

14. I just find myself hating the "one more game" attitude I have, because that one inevitable loss loses all the points I've just spend the past 20 games winning.