Records: [Texmaster] Special and Sudden Ti

Thread in 'Competition' started by aperturegrillz, 27 Feb 2008.

1. Aim for whatever gets you to 500. Then aim for whatever gets you to 500 under 2:20, etc

2. okay thanks kotetsu. i think i'm getting the hang of it slightly, i really like how fast paced sudden is.

Ti sudden-158- 1:06:56

3. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

For 999 i'm gonna with first the rank, then who survives the end roll the longest, then how fast they did the whole thing.

4. Special TI - S9, 999, 9:18:95

5. jujube

jujube Unregistered

it might help if you try holding your first piece regardless. if you place a few pieces before using hold for the first time it can throw off your rhythm with seeing the previews because you're taking 2 pieces from the previews and only placing 1. but if you hold the first piece, you're doing it before you get into a rhythm. and it becomes easier after the first hold because you're always making 1 placement per preview whether you use hold or not.

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Don't worry mushroom, I just begin to master it, that comes faster than you think..Force yourself to use it and it will become natural very soon..

Practice simple HOLD and IHS (Initial Hold System)

One weeks ago I was yet thinking :

"DAMN [​IMG] I hate this f**** HOLD !! I will never use it anymore !!"

When I began on Heboris, 2 weeks ago now with my friend Bou, I could not use it in DOOM..Now even Bou can use it in DOOM.. [​IMG]

7. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Code:
    Amnesia ---------- M2   999  7:24:90 

Now I can focuse only on sudden ti and lockjaw..Before the end of my life I will beat him.. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ah.. [​IMG] humm...sorry..

8. without further ado, here's my score for Texmaster beta2 special Ti mode:

[​IMG]

-deep-

9. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Code:
    Edo -------------- M5   903  05:50:31 
    Amnesia ---------- M1   999  07:24:90 
    Kotetsu ---------- M1   999  06:39:10 

AAAHHHRR !!! [​IMG]
    M2 !! not M1 !

10. Ti Special-- 696 --08:45:03

Edit: oops forgot to say that it's still S1 rank.

11. eks

eks Unregistered

Ti Special - 453 - 2 - 06:16:91

one game/day isnt paying off [​IMG]

12. Special Ti - S1 - 352 - 4:14:48

Video

A series of failed recoveries that somehow gets S1. On the bright side, I got three sectional cools for the first time! [​IMG] Still not using hold, though...

Also, DAMN this game is addictive.

13. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

Sorry Amnesia! its fixed now [​IMG]

14. I died at 352, not 453.

15. cdsboy

cdsboy Unregistered

erm... ya... Ok no more leader board editing at 6 am...

16. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

One advice deepdorp..

This game is stupid, try to follow the required conditions and you will be rewarded by a bit higher grad..

It is important to well know your current limit an abilities, for example, judging by your time, you should be able to valid the 3 or 4 first section time conditions to get 3 or 4 grads..

Then try to valid the 2 first tetris conditions :

3 on the 0-100

6 on the 100-199..

Then, when the game is a bit too fast for you, try to perform quietly the 4 required tetris by sections, or try to increase your speed to valid few required section time..

Don't hesitate to keep in mind the list of condition in the wiki when you are playing..

http://www.tetrisconcept.com/wiki/index ... RET_System

17. DIGITAL

DIGITAL Unregistered

My advice: just play. [​IMG] 3 previews and hold make the game very forgiving. As long as you play fast and cleanly, which should be worlds easier than in TAP (excluding speed timings of course), you'll get high grades.

18. kx5

kx5

Special TI:

[​IMG]