Records: [Texmaster] Special and Sudden Ti

Thread in 'Competition' started by aperturegrillz, 27 Feb 2008.

1. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I prefer don't make any comment.
    Sorry nahucirujano it is not againt you personaly.
    That reminds me soemthing, 2 days ago I got m3 on heboris with a game 1min faster than you, much more tetris, tsss....Just for people who think I play on a too cool TI clone..

2. You're only holding yourself back.

3. Code:
    timc ------------  S7       630     5:37:31
    [​IMG]

4. timc, that's actually a worse score for you... texy doesn't show mastering time so we're ranking on grade, then level, then time.

5. I think I`m going crazy... :@ Just look at this...

Sudden Ti - 500 in 2:28:11
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

doesn't do much to my ranking, but it's another grade, which is something.

7. [​IMG]
    Sudden Ti

Suohfei --------- S5 500 03:25:90

That one was in June 2009. I'll be posting it in the 'no hold' board too, since I didn't (and still don't) know how to use the 'hold' function.

Hmm... Could anyone tell me what are the requirements to get over 500? I'd like to know ^^

Thank you.

8. It looks like the torikan is 2:28 (or 3:03 for World rotation). Reach level 500 before that time, and you get to continue.

9. Finally did it in under 3 mins (barely)[​IMG]

10. Suohfei: croikle is right, the maximum time you can reach 500 at is 2:28. With regards to hold, do you actually not know how the feature works or you just don't know how to use it effectively? If it's the latter, I'd suggest playing a lot of slow 20G in Special Ti to get a feel for how to effectively use hold to rearrange your pieces for safer stacking.

11. Thank you for your answers.
    When I established this record, I didn't even know how to lock, so it's no surprise that my time is so far from the limit. As for the Hold, I technically know how it works, but I don't even think about it when I play (It's kind of fast... no time to think). I'll eventually try and learn. Thanks for the tip about Special Ti, it might give me more time to analyse a situation rationally.

12. Minor improvement:

[​IMG]
    Sudden Ti 632 3:04:06.

13. 6 extra seconds off! WOOO! If I bothered to lock at all at 300 I might've gotten into the 2:4X:XX range.

[​IMG]

Edit: Decided to take a break from Sudden Ti and play some Special Ti, and got this:

[​IMG]

Last edited: 31 May 2010
  14. Oh yeah! Nice work on both fronts! If you can just push yourself through the remainder of Special Ti you are almost guaranteed m6 or higher. Did you get all of the cools up until your death?

15. I missed one cool I believe.

16. Code:
    timc ------------  m1       779     6:22:98
    [​IMG]

17. NBL

NBL

[​IMG]

Still 500, but an improvment on the time

500 at 2 50 95.

18. miles to go

Code:
    timc ------------  S5       500     3:06:03 

19. Oh, uh, I figure I should post my latest record here cause I haven't updated in a while:

595 @ 2:52.25

Will get S6+ soon.

20. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A little better time, and played with stick.
    Invisible is still impossible, the 20g sections 600+ require all my concentration^^