Records: [Texmaster] Special and Sudden Ti

Thread in 'Competition' started by aperturegrillz, 27 Feb 2008.

1. Nice going! Shame about your time, though...

2. New Personal Record!!!

Sudden Ti 1169 in 05:35:68
    [​IMG]
    Next Objetive: get S12 Class...
    Wish me luck friends...

Later I´ll upload the Replay...
    Regards...

Nahu

Replay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd_-R96chu8

Last edited: 22 Jan 2011
  3. NBL

NBL

Hello,

I finally reach the level 500 under 02:28:00 a few times.
    762 - 03:49:16 - 13 Jan 2011.

Attached Files:

4. [​IMG]
    still no m9... guess it's time to push to get the m-roll.

5. son of a bitch!
    [​IMG]

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Don't worry..
    I give you 6 months to get MM. In 6 months I will still be fighting for a modest MV..

7. Last edited: 26 Jan 2011
  8. [​IMG]
    Actually finished for once.

9. How am I supposed to play past 500? My consistency is even more of a joke than Batfly's. I haven't reached 700 once since my 754 record and I barely ever hit it even when starting from 500. It feels so slippery and messy that I can't believe people can manlock and stack for tetrises at this pace.

10. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

And some others can't believe that people can play and survive invisible for 61 sec.

11. Playing invisible for 61 seconds only involves clearing about 26 lines. Possibly less if you are good at using step reset to slow yourself down. I am absolutely positive that if you played invisible for half an hour a day for a week or two that you would have a break through and your average survival would go from 40 seconds to 50 seconds. I have definitely played less than 2000 m-rolls in my life, probably less than 1000. It is certainly doable, and should not require an unreasonable time investment to become decent.

12. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

I played 30min every days for 3 sessions in a total of 5 months (2008-2010).
    It is about 30min x 5 x 30 days = 75 hours.
    I have seen my average increasing from 37sec to 42sec.

Let's say that 1min = 1 attempt (if you considere the time you need to restart, write on a paper, etc..)
    So I played like 4500 attempts...

When I retried last week for a few minutes, it was like I had never touched the m roll.

13. ARE doesn't change after 300. If you can manlock the 4 ARE, 6 DAS, 15 lock delay pace (Death 500/Master 1200/Shirase 300) speed comfortably, you can manlock 500-999. I'd argue it actually gets easier since the DAS drops even more after 500. I'm not quite there yet, so I usually stop manually locking at 500 to settle into the rhythm for the speed increase at 600.

14. ARE doesn't change? I suppose it must be the shorter DAS charge that's throwing me off. That's good to know, though, maybe I'll try to force the game a little harder.

15. Last edited: 26 Feb 2011
  16. [​IMG]
    (keyboard, no hold)

Can do better, but here's a start for now.

17. Ai

Ai

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^^