Records: [Texmaster] Special and Sudden Ti

Thread in 'Competition' started by aperturegrillz, 27 Feb 2008.

1. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

well TI has input lag

2. Muf

Muf

so does texmaster

3. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

The input lag difference is huge, it asks me a lot of effort to pass 1000 in SHIRASE and I can do it quietly on sudden ti.

4. Sudden Ti is also inaccurate in ways which make it easier though (for example the garbage doesn't rise as quickly in the 500-999 section)

5. And the input lag is compensated for by the lack of dead frames in DAS (so you have four extra frames to do stuff). So it isn't necessarily any more responsive, it just feels that way.

6. Amnesia

Amnesia Piece of Cake

Last edited: 3 Jul 2011
  7. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

8. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

325 @ 1:52:55

9. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

shirase

this forum really needs an edit button

10. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

i see no edit button

11. It's possible they put you in a user group that can't edit their posts. They tend to do this to people they think might destroy their own post history to vandalize the forum, or try to hide things.

Edit: But there definitely is an edit button, otherwise.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/402/editbuttonl.png/

12. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

[​IMG]

yup

uploading replay when someone explains why the little dialog box won't pop up when i selected AVI in texmaster

13. Altimor

Altimor a.k.a. Ghett0

*select

14. Ghetto I tried to send you a pirvate message but I couldn't... You has blocked the option xD

15. It probably doesn't let you PM him because he's banned.

16. I see... :S

17. perhaps it wasn't noticed the first time

18. Sorry, yeah, I think I missed a page or so of updates. If anyone else's score isn't up, just re-post it and I'll add it.

19. Muf

Muf

You can PM him on Harddrop, he's not banned there. (to be fair, I don't think his posts even stand out from all the other crap on HD)